I am sure all of you beauties have heard/read about Inglot rainbow eyeshadows. Their range contains neutrals, bright colours, and now some double sparkle eyeshadows. I wanted to share with you guys my review of the Inglot rainbow eyeshadow in 119R which is a Barbie pink trio. Hope you have read my other reviews about Inglot rainbow eyeshadows.
Where To Buy:
I bought these eyeshadows from Inglot’s website. I don’t have an Inglot store near me (booooo), so I have to settle for ordering online. But there are enough swatches/reviews to help people like me 🙂 You can always try eBay and Amazon, but you will probably have better luck on eBay. Also, for some reason, prices are more inflated on eBay :-/
The pan is a rectangle and it measures 3.6 cm x 3.2 cm. I have always heard these pans to be referred as “square” pans, but they really are rectangular pans. You get 0.09 ounces or 2.5 grams. That is a pretty good amount for the price. The eyeshadow is labelled on the back part, so that always makes my day 🙂 Also, their expiration is 18 months, as opposed to the traditional 12 months.
For reference, below is the average price and quantity (for a single eyeshadow) by some commonly used eyeshadows:
Brand Price (in USD) Quantity (in grams)
|Brand||Price (in USD)||Quantity (in grams)|
6.00 to 8.00 + tax
2.30 to 3.20
15.00 + tax
18.00 + tax
1.99 + tax
3.99 to 5.99 + tax
|Wet “n” Wild||
1.99 + tax
5.99 + tax
Price and Shipping:
The Inglot rainbow eyeshadows are priced at $8.00 + tax per eyeshadow pan and it is a superb price. Their prices did go up by a dollar a few months back, but it is still very affordable. I love that you get three shades from the same colour family in a single pan! Their customer service is really bad (at least here in the States). If you drop them an email, you can forget about ever hearing from them. They basically just take their own sweet time and you just have to wait.It can take them anywhere from 7 to 10 business to ship your order.
My Take on Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow in 119R:
If you like “pink,” this is the eyeshadow trio for you 🙂 I love pink and think I bought this eyeshadow just to look at! :p I definitely have never worn a Barbie pink colour and I doubt I will start now. I remember thinking the yellow trio in 102R was not very wearable, but I think for me personally, this Barbie pink is completely un-wearable. But it is super pigmented and beautiful in case pink is up your alley 🙂
Inglot rainbow eyeshadow in 119R has three super cute shades of a bright pink. Here’s a short description of the three colours:
1) Colour 1: This is a very light cotton candy pink colour. Very pigmented and not chalky. If you wear pinks, this is a great eyelid colour for a romantic date. You could even use it to highlight your cheeks if you are fair skinned. It might look odd against very dark skin tones as it is very cool toned.
2) Colour 2: This is a bubble gum pink colour. Pigmented, pretty, but not for everyone. I think it might dull your face if you are a dusky beauty because it is cool toned.
3) Colour 3: Barbie pink. That is how I think of this eyeshadow colour. A gorgeous colour, which is just a smidgen bit powdery, but super pigmented regardless. Unlike the other trio colours, this shade will suit a lot of skin tones.
Things I Love about Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow in 119R:
- 8.00 + tax buys you three different hues of the same colour at 0.833 grams of colour for each colour, making it an amazing buy.
- The eyeshadows are not ashy or chalky.
- They are very pigmented and have awesome colour payoff.
- You could use this eyeshadow also a blush, but remember to use a light hand.
- Since I depot everything, individual pans come out cheaper and make my life easier.
- They last 10+ hours on me with a primer and about 5 hours without a primer (I have super oily lids).
- It says matte, but I find the finish to be a buttery-satin, which is way better than just matte.
Things I am Not-So-Much-in-Love with about Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow in 119R:
- Colour 3 is slightly powdery, but it is super rich and pigmented regardless.
- It is very cool toned and does not readily go with olive and warm skin tones. That said, if you really wanted to, you could totally pull it off 🙂
I would rate this trio a 4.5/5 based solely on the quality of the product.
This trio is the personification of the girly-girl pink colours. The colours look gorgeous in pan and upon application. They might dull the face a little or make your dark circles more prominent because blue-based pinks clash with olive and warm undertones, but if you are a diva and you love pink, this is a gorgeous trio to own.
Peace out! <3
Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow #110R
Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eyeshadow in 103R
Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Rainbow #113R
Inglot Eyeshadow Shine Square #48
Inglot Eyeshadow AMC Shine #11
Inglot Matte Eyeshadow Refill #388 Review
Inglot Pearl Eyeshadow #399
Inglot Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade #407
Inglot Eye Shadow Freedom System & My Palette
Inglot AMC Face Blush & Inglot Face Blush Review, Photos, Swatches
Inglot Makeup Brushes
Inglot Duraline Review + Usage
Konad Iloje Flobu Eyeshadow Pink Pearl
NYX Eyeshadow Base in Pearl
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Powder Eyeshadow Silver Pearl
L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Pearl Duo Powder Foundation
Bourjois Single Eyeshadow + Bourjois Foundation Photos/ Swatches
NYX Single Eyeshadow Black
Faces Eye Shine Single Eyeshadow 04 Black Review and Swatches
4 Colorbar Single Eyeshadow
Boots 17 Solo Eyeshadow Darkness
Active Cosmetics Eyeshadow
MAC Expensive Pink Eyeshadow Review, Swatch, FOTD
Maybelline Diamond Glow Eyeshadow Quad- Wine Pink