Skin type: combination-oily
As I told in my previous post on Innisfree Jeju volcanic pore toner, that recently my skin has switched from dry to combination/oily and I have got small open pores on my face. Therefore I had to buy products which target on shrinking the pore size and keeping excess oil away. So I ended up buying this pore-refining essence from Innisfree.
Price- Rs 1750 for 50ml.
• A pore essence that contains Jeju green persimmon extract that leaves skin hydrated with a matte finish.
• A pore essence with strong antioxidants and green persimmon that controls sebum and prevents collagen breakdown.
• Our pore reforming technology formula treats pores and directly enhances skin elasticity.
• Squalane, extracted from olives, enhances the skin’s natural moisture.
• Plant peptides from 6 types of Siberian wild plants enhance pore wall elasticity and tightness.
Application: Pump a dollop of the essence into your hand and apply it around your face. Tap the bottom of the container 2-3 times for the best results.
My Experience with Innisfree Green Persimmon Pore Essence:
It comes in cardboard packaging which has all the details about the product. A plastic sea-green bottle which has the most convenient dispenser ever as it releases just the right amount of product required. Very travel-friendly and not a glass bottle which makes it really convenient to use.
I brought this product as it targets open pores. It helps in pore tightening and improving skin elasticity. What I feel is that open pores should be treated in time otherwise the problem gets severe resulting in large pits on the face.
The texture of the product is water-like fluid with medium consistency. I love the fact that this serum is gel based and really mattifying on the skin which makes it convenient for combination/oily skin people. It absorbs in no time. When applied instantly there cannot be much difference seen as this product seeps into the skin and works from the inside. It controls excess sebum and keeps skin matte for up to 5 hours.
It keeps the skin hydrated but has a complete non-greasy feel to it. It provides the skin with moisture content and enhances the skin by preventing collagen breakdown. Though this product works a little slow but I am sure much faster than other products which claim big things. I would highly suggest it if price is no issue.
Pros of Innisfree Green Persimmon Pore Essence:
• Didn’t give me any breakouts.
• Very mattifying on the skin.
• Refines pores to a large extent.
• Keeps the skin hydrated by adding a natural glow.
• Keeps excess oil away from the face.
• Free from parabens, synthetic colorants, mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients, artificial fragrances, imidazolidinyl urea.
Cons of Innisfree Green Persimmon Pore Essence:
IMBB Rating- 4.5/5
Would I Repurchase/Recommend Innisfree Green Persimmon Pore Essence ?
Repurchase – I have not decided yet. Though I loved this product but probably I will switch over to some other product as I love trying new products.
Recommendation- Oh yes! I would definitely recommend it to all as it does what it claims. And the best part is, it is free of those harsh chemicals which make it super safe to use.
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam
Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
Innisfree Jeju Rose Hand Cream
Innisfree No-Sebum Blur Primer
Innisfree Olive Hydro Gel Mask
Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum
Innisfree It’s Real Avocado Mask