Skin type: Normal-dry
My skin tends to become dry at times, hence I picked up this mask. This mask is good for normal and dry skin but it is not perfect. Keep reading and find out why!
1. This includes hyaluronic acid, which is known for being high in moisture to address skin dryness and leave the skin moisturized and healthier.
2. This 100% natural cotton sheet is made from soft cotton hairs around the cotton wool.
3. It is transparent and thin and has good adherence on the skin, which allows for its good substances to be more effective delivered into the skin.
How to Use:
1. After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture.
2. Take out mask from package and remove film. Evenly adhere it to entire face, avoiding eye and lip area.
3. Remove the sheet after 10~20 minutes and gently pat to allow the remaining formula to absorb into skin.
My Experience with Innisfree Hyaluronic Acid Skin Clinic Mask:
These sheet masks are very well packaged. Every detail like product description, ingredients, price etc is mentioned on the packaging. You just need to peel off a part of the package to take the sheet out. The sheet comes with another plastic sheet which keeps it safe and helps in maintaining the level of serum in the mask. The sheet mask fits the face well but it could be oversized for you if you have a small face. Still, it would not create much trouble.
The sheet comes drenched in serum but the serum doesn’t drip like crazy. It is a medium-thick consistency that makes it easy to use on the face. I kept the mask on my face for around 20 minutes and still the mask was kind of moist. The mask didn’t feel uncomfortable during the entire duration.
I didn’t really find anything special in this mask. Just like other sheet masks, it made my skin soft and smooth. It also made my skin look clean and clear. I had picked this mask just to add a boost of hydration and it does this job effectively. But, I feel this is just about it. This mask is not really required by people who have oily or combination skin, not at least during summers. It made my skin dewy and my skin didn’t feel stretchy for many days.
Actually, this mask does everything it claims but still I didn’t find it very impressive. A good face massage with a good moisturising cream would have given the same effects. So, it is a good mask and go for it only if you want to calm, soothe, heal and moisturise your dry skin. Otherwise, there are plenty of other options.
Pros of Innisfree Hyaluronic Acid Skin Clinic Mask:
• Very well packaged
• Mask fits the face well
• Travel friendly
• Does not feel uncomfortable
• Sufficient amount of serum
• Makes skin soft and smooth
• Skin looks instantly clean and clear
• Great for dry to very dry skin
• Very cooling
Cons of Innisfree Hyaluronic Acid Skin Clinic Mask:
• Does nothing exceptional
Would I Repurchase Innisfree Hyaluronic Acid Skin Clinic Mask?
Not this one. This mask only moisturises the skin and does nothing else.
Would I Recommend Innisfree Hyaluronic Acid Skin Clinic Mask?
Only if your dry skin is your issues and you want to try a nice sheet mask.
Innisfree’s It’s Real Bamboo Mask
Innisfree It’s Real Avocado Mask
Innisfree It’s Real Manuka Honey Mask
Innisfree It’s Real Gold Kiwi Mask
Za Total Hydration Deep Moist Cream with Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic Acid For Soft and Supple Skin
Derma E Hydrating Night Creme with Hyaluronic Acid
My Laser Hair Reduction Experience at Kaya Skin Clinic