Skin type: combination-oily
Today I am reviewing an amazing product. This product is definitely the best find ever. I had dry skin earlier, but due to some hormonal imbalances, I got combination-oily skin all of a sudden. My skin was misbehaving and I saw small open pores on my face specially on my nose and cheeks. I checked out some pore minimising products and ended up buying this perfect one right here.
INR 1600 for 250ml
Daily toner for oily skin
1. Sebum control technology™: Controls excessive sebum to keep your skin looking fresh and soft.
2. A wipe-off type toner that removes residue left on the skin after washing the face.
3. Shake well before use: The mineral powder inside helps treat pores and absorbs excessive sebum.
What is Jeju volcanic clay?
Jeju volcanic clay is made from minerals released by volcanic explosions in Jeju. It’s categorized as a preserved alkaline resource and is effective in removing sebum and other impurities.
1. Shake well so that the mineral powder is mixed in well.
2. Apply toner to a cotton pad.
3. Gently wipe it around your face, avoiding your eyes and mouth.
My Experience with Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner:
It comes in a tall plastic bottle with a cap which further has a small lid inside when you open it. It is completely spill-proof and travel- friendly. It’s a transparent bottle which allows to see how much of the product is used.
This toner is not like other toners. This has a blend of both minerals and water. When the bottle is in upright position, the powder settles beneath. So always shake the bottle before you apply.
This toner works deep beneath the skin and treats excess oil/sebum and shrinks the pore size. I use it twice daily and have seen tremendous difference in just 3 weeks of application.
I bought this toner specially for treating my pore size and to unclog the pores. This toner is formulated for the same. It deeply cleanses the pores and makes the skin breathe. It also keeps a check on excessive oil production. The best part is that it’s free of parabens and colorants which is a big thing I always look out for when it comes to skincare products. I love this product and I am glad I bought it. I will continue using it as I feel this is the best toner I have ever used.
Pros of Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner:
• Best suited for acne prone and combination skin
• Doesn’t cause any breakouts
• Reduces pore size
• Unclogs the pores
• Keeps skin mattified for few hours
• Controls oil and treats acne
• Helps in firming and lifting
• Has a mild fragrance which disappears soon
• Free of parabens, synthetic fragrance, colorants, mineral oil and imidazolidinyl urea
Cons of Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner:
• Contains alcohol
• Expensive (but a complete value for money product)
Would I Repurchase Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner?
Would I Recommend Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner?
I would highly recommend it to those who have combination to oily skin. It does more than what it claims. It’s definitely my Holy Grail.
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam
Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
Innisfree Jeju Rose Hand Cream
Origins Zero Oil Pore Purifying Toner with Saw Palmetto and Mint
Lakme Absolute Pore Fix Toner
Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner
Dickinsons Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner