I have been using La Roche Posay Nutritic intense riche for a very long time now and I wanted to try a different moisturizer for my dry and dehydrated skin. After searching for quite a long time, I picked up Innisfree Perfect 9 Repair Cream. Read on for more details 🙂
The 9 active ingredients of Jeju anti-aging elixir complex effectively functions on various signs of aging, adding vitality to your skin. This cream creates a smooth and dewy complexion as it delivers abundant nutrients and hydration to your skin.
- This intensive repair cream, containing 9 active ingredients from the Jeju elixir complex, tightens and brightens skin.
- Perfect repair for dryness, wrinkles, flakiness, darkening, blemishes, enlarged pores, and reduced skin elasticity.
- Provides proper nourishment and hydration to the skin.
- Additional information:Innisfree, the first natural brand from Korea, is dedicated to share the clean and pure energy of nature for healthy beauty. It shares the benefits of nature from the pristine island of Jeju, allowing for vibrant beauty and pursues an eco-friendly green life to preserve the balance of nature. Widely popular worldwide, this brand is creating spaces where nature and skin can rest in the green energy of pure Jeju. Try Perfect 9 repair cream for a flawlessly beautiful skin.
My Experience with Innisfree Perfect 9 Repair Cream:
Like La Roche Posay Nutritic Intense Riche Cream, this perfect 9 repair cream comes housed in a purple plastic jar with the name of the brand and product printed on the front and rest of the details printed at the back of the jar.
This perfect repair cream is a thick cream which is supposed to be very hydrating without being sticky or tacky. I have been using this since last one month and I am head-over-heels in love with this cream. It is intensely hydrating and gets absorbed instantly without being sticky.
This is more hydrating than the La Roche one. You need a tiny amount to cover your entire face. It feels very smooth and soft to touch and leaves your skin feeling smooth. It also makes your skin a little radiant. I have very sensitive skin, but this cream doesn’t bother my skin at all.
The best part is that even if you apply this around your eyes, it won’t bother or irritate your eyes. This gives complete 24 hours of hydration and doesn’t make your skin feel dry throughout the day. Another good thing is that it smells delicious. The scent is mild and fades away eventually after the application.
Pros of Innisfree Perfect 9 Repair Cream:
- Intensely hydrating.
- Doesn’t make your skin dry throughout the day.
- Doesn’t feel sticky or tacky.
- Smells good.
- Leaves skin soft and smooth.
- Gives skin a little radiance.
- Can apply around eyes.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Perfect for Sensitive skin.
Cons of Innisfree Perfect 9 Repair Cream:
Would I Recommend/Repurchase Innisfree Perfect 9 Repair Cream?
Innisfree Wild Berry Hand Cream
Innisfree Orchid Eye Cream
Innisfree White Tone Up Skin
Innisfree Tangerine Hand Cream
Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Night Repair Creme
Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Skin Lightening Night Cream
L’Oreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Pearl Perfect Night Cream
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
Olay Natural White 7 in 1 Night Nourishing Repair Cream
La Roche-Posay Ceralip Lip Repair Cream
Mizon Multi Function Formula All in One Snail Repair Cream