WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hello Beautifuls.. 🙂
How are you doing today.. 🙂 I am here to share another It cosmetics wonderful purchase with you all, a smart and mess free brow pencil to get those fuller, healthier and beautiful arched brows within seconds. I guess all of us are well familiar of It Cosmetics now! So let’s read on further to explore it Cosmetics brow power universal eyebrow pencil.. 🙂
Price: $ 24.00 for 0.0056 Oz (0.16 g), excluding shipping and taxes
Ingredients: Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract (Saw Palmetto), Biotin (Vitamin H), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Powder (Nettle), Iron Oxides (77492), Ceresin, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Lecithin, Pantothenic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed) Extract, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Microcrystalline Wax, BHT, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A)
What It cosmetics Claims about its product: Brow Power™ Universal Eyebrow Pencil with Brow Enhancing Technology transforms and adjusts to all brow hair colors. The oval shaped tip creates the most natural looking, believable brow and is perfect for both thin and thick brows. The long-wear formula is waterproof and smudge-resistant. Our Exclusive Brow Enhancing Complex uses a patent-pending blend of cutting-edge ingredients to target the look of brow hair loss, and restore your brow hair follicles – promoting the look of healthy hair growth and health.
Directions: Apply lighter, softer strokes to match lighter color hair including blonde and silver. Press harder for darker hair including medium brown to black. As a finishing touch, lightly brush through brows with the spooley brush for a natural, polished look.
Packaging: This brow pencil comes in sturdy silver & black colored metallic retractable pencil packaging with brow liner at one end and small brow brush at another end with their respective safety cap. An ultimate travel friendly and fragrance free product.
My Experience with It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil: I should tell you that every 3rd or 4th women in US wear eye brow pencil to imitate black/brown brows. They usually have blonde or light hairs except a few Mexican beauties who look more or less Indians unless they speak hola, gracias.. (I wonder my dad says, pandavaas married mexicans and that’s how they resemble a lot like we Indians, I am not sure )hihi.. 😀 I always noticed here people envy we Indian women for our intense black/brown long hairs and eye brows . We should all thank our Indian genes for those chic, intense black/brown naturally fuller brows (on an average)which hardly require any filling or make up except few wedding or occasions you know what I mean! And I believe we may manage to go bare without these tools unless we need to achieve perfect red carpet look that too very rare what say.. 🙂 However, I did feel the need of a good brow pencil after I noticed a beautiful photogenic change in my before and after clicks after using brow pencil for first time (we are never happy with what we are blessed with.. :P)! While searching for a decent brow pencil I came across it cosmetics universal brow power pencil and its drool worthy description was good enough to persuade me. I am glad I picked it for firstly it is a dual brow pencil with liner and brush and secondly it is a universal brow pencil which will work fine on almost every skin tone & age group beauty including blessed beauties who just survived chemical chemotherapy irrespective of our country of origin isn’t amazing? Yes gals they say, it is safe enough for all blessed cancer chemotherapy survivors who lost their hairs while battling for life however, I cannot justify this claim but this idea is so pure & noble in itself. Moreover, I am damn sure it is safe enough to be used on any sensitive or delicate skin as my skin is more or less sensitive and after using it for more than a month I can justify that it totally helps in getting fuller, healthier shiny hairs without any hair loss or side effects. This pencil comes in one standard shade “universal” which is suitable for any skin tone and beauty all across world. The lead of pencil looks dark grey when swatched on hand and I need to press it slight high to get perfect black/brown shade on my skin which matches my natural eye brows. I must say initially I found it slight messy but practice makes a man err woman perfect and that’s how I am gaining confidence to wear it more often publicly!
Now I just need to press it and swipe on my arches and end point to achieve that perfect arched and fuller eye brow look that too without any efforts or artificial made up look, it looks almost natural to be honest. And the brush gives final touch with softer, fuller and well groomed arches. But let me warn you, initially it might pluck few hairs as we tend to swipe it with pressure but it is just fine and anyways you get rid of unwanted hairs on eye brow at one go lol! I wonder it does not smudge on my oily skin easily and remains intact for 10-12 hours but it comes off easily with napkin or finger strokes, quiet impressive. I mean we cannot go wrong with this pencil for it easily wipes off in gentle intentional stroke while it gives fuller, black/brown arched brows for almost 10-12 hours even if I touch them or comb them more often (without any intension of removing it off unless). Needless to say it gives natural look in day light as well as artificial light which is totally amazing and nobody gets an idea unless we reveal it or they spy on you.. lol! I never felt need of touch ups before 12 hours and even if I slept with this brow liner on, it never irritated my skin nor it gave me any hair fall rather I felt my eye brows were intense & fuller next day as well! For me it is totally a win win stuff however I am not sure about its claim of enhancing hair follicles as I never noticed any prominent extra hair growth in these 4-5 weeks. I mean it did gave me naturally healthy, fuller, shiny, intense shaded look for good long hours but I did not experienced any sudden new hair growth except few small hair follicles but I should. Except I hardly use it on regular basis.
I fear of using it 24×7 for I will finish it off quickly and anyways it is not natural so I should save it for special occasions. I already own few brow pencils from NYC and other drugstore brands which are slight cheaper. I still I feel It Cosmetics is fair deal for me because it gives me pro like look in just one touch, it not only grooms but treats and maintains my brows as well. And most important fact is its oval shaped tip which is soft & smooth on my delicate sensitive skin and helps in getting clean and precised shape. Hence, I would always consider It Cosmetics brow pencil and highly recommend this brow power pencil to all beauties especially messy mums like me who always look for quick fixes and touch ups at one go (who are novice and beginners to use powder or other options) along with getting fuller & thick brows with each usage!
Let’s sum up pros and cons:
- A universal eye brow pencil with brow enhancing technology which adjusts & transforms to all brow hair colors
- The oval shaped tip helps in getting soft, smooth and précised finishing in just one go on any types of brows
- It claims of enhancing hair follicles growth which makes it ideal and safe enough for all beauties including blessed cancer survivor who suffer hair loss
- It does have brow pencil with spooley brush to imitate fuller, thick brows along with grooming and final touch at one go.
- It easily gives desired color and finishing on brows without any mess.
- Its long wear formula is safe and true up to great extent as it managed to stay on my oily skin for more than 10 hours.
- I often sleep with this brow pencil on as it claims of enhancing hair growth and I never felt any irritation or issues so far along with noticing few teeny hair growth on my eye brows to be honest that too when I hardly use it regularly
- It does helps in imitating fuller brows for few good hours even after fading away or wiping off with oil/remover
- It does not smudge even on my oily skin or wipes off easily unless we use make up remover or oil to remove it intentionally
- It is fair, travel friendly deal with brow pencil as well as spooley brush, which seems a must have for every one especially for beginners
• Their idea of enhancing hair growth seems noble and great for all beauties who survived cancer while suffering hair loss post chemotherapy but I am not sure if it actually works.
• It is more or less chemically formulated hence it may not be safe to use it 24×7 for better brows naturally and if we use it rarely I don’t think its hair enhancing technology will work then.. 😛
• For makeup maestros this stuff might be an okay deal for the actual product is very less and we do get spooley brushes for free at any beauty counter isn’t? 😛
• We Indian beauties need to set our hands to get that optimum pressure for clear finishing and shade on our black/brown brows unlike other beauties.. 😛
Considering its yays and nays I still feel it is good deal for a beginner like me who rarely gets chance to groom herself (I hope every mum would relate with me). Just get it and try yourself, I hope you will love it!
It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush 4 in 1 Reviver – Love Story
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Waterproof Concealer
Best Eyebrow Pencils Available in India
Lakme Eyebrow Pencil
Sleek Eyebrow Pencil in Brown
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked
Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil Black Brown
Rimmel London Professional Eye Brow Pencil 001-Dark Brown
MAC Stud Eye Brows Pencil