This is my first ever product review, so I am really excited about it. Okay, let me introduce myself. I am Jess and I am from Delhi, but I moved to Perth, Western Australia, after marriage. I found IMBB 3 months ago and since then I wanted to do reviews here. So, here I am with my first ever product review – John Frieda Frizz Ease Heat Defeat Protective Styling Spray.
$16.99 (AUD), was special on chemist warehouse for AU$13.39, but I got further 10% off because my friend is a pharmacist there. So, I paid AU$12.
- Protective styling spray works with heat tools to condition and straighten strands as it helps block humidity and rehydrate hair for ultra-safe styling.
- Keeps hair smooth and straight for up to 24 hours.
- Containing a special ThermaGuard® Complex, the formula helps protect against damage from heat tools such as blow-dryers and flat irons.
- With Jojoba oil and humectants, formula silkens strands and replenishes moisture.
How To Use and Tips:
Spray liberally through towel-dried hair from roots to ends and use a wide-tooth comb to distribute evenly. Blow-dry hair straight using fingers to pull sections out and down.
For ultra-straight styles, apply Heat Defeat® Protective Styling Spray to small sections of dried hair before using a flat iron.
Water, propylene glycol, glycerin, alcohol denat., camellia sinensis leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, retinyl palmitate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, chelidonium majus extract, rosa canina fruit extract, bis-peg-10 dimethicone/dimer dilinoleate copolymer, sodium laneth-40 maleate/styrene sulfonate copolymer, ascorbic acid, polysorbate 20, disodium edta, fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben, diazolidinyl urea.
It is a very light spray, just like water. I didn’t feel any heaviness at all.
My Take on John Frieda Frizz Ease Heat Defeat Protective Styling Spray:
I got a GHD flat iron for my birthday in January and since then I was looking for good heat protection and a straightening balm or something. I already own the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Finishing Cream. So, I picked up this one.
My hair after blow drying the hair and using the spray. My hair did not feel greasy or heavy.
Pros of John Frieda Frizz Ease Heat Defeat Protective Styling Spray:
- Serves as a heat protector and a styling product.
- It holds the style for long.
- Comes in a small spray gun bottle, so I find it easy to use.
- Controls frizz (my hair is not so frizzy, but it gives a smooth finishing touch).
- Specially designed for straight hair.
- I found the packaging very travel friendly.
Cons of John Frieda Frizz Ease Heat Defeat Protective Styling Spray:
- I have got really thin and oily hair, so this spray makes my hair greasy at the end of the day.
- I think some of the ingredients are not so good.
- Price is a bit on the higher side.
John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Creme
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Conditioner
John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum: Extra Strength Formula
John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum Thermal Protection
Schwarzkopf Zero Frizz 100% Rescue Deep Conditioner
Frizzy Hair: Causes, Treatments, Products, Home Remedies
FX Special Effects Extreme Shine Weightless Shine & Anti Frizz Treatment
Tresemme Heat Defence Styling Spray
Toni&Guy Heat Defence Spray, Hydra Texture Heat Protector
Sunsilk Keratinology Heat Protector Spray
Revlon Beyond Natural Protective Liptint
Biotique Sun Carrot Protective Lotion
Basicare Styling Eyelashes
Vega Flat Hair Styling Brush
La Roche Posay Anthelios SPF 50+ Spray
Skindinavia Makeup Finish Spray
Gosh Deo Body Spray “I Love Life!”
The Body Shop Lemongrass Deodorising Foot Spray