How are you? I have hauled a number of lipsticks, eyeliners and essential stuff, the reviews of which you would be seeing soon. While the things I have ordered would take time to reach me, I thought of reviewing what I already have, this being one of them. Jovees is a good brand and since I wanted to have a night cream with some natural extracts, I ordered this. Read on to find out more.
INR 195 for 50 gm.
Actually, I threw away the outer packing which had all the descriptive stuff and the ingredients, so I can only tell about the active ingredients which are avocado, rosemary, sunflower and jojoba.
- Jovees Avocado Night Cream has a powerful activating formulation that induces health and suppleness to the skin. Avocado night cream helps in rebuilding damaged cells.
- Jovees Avocado Night Cream enhances circulation for greater oxygenation to the skin extremities, improves nutrient uptake, revitalizes facial skin and increases resilience for a more toned skin in the morning.
- Skin becomes smoother and firmer. Avocado, Sunflower, Jojoba Extracts are natural ingredients that help to firm up the skin, enhances circulation for cell regeneration.
- Jovees Avocado Night Cream enhances circulation for greater oxygenation to the skin extremities, revitalizes facial skin and increases its resilience for a more toned skin in the morning.
- This Night Cream has natural ingredients that include Avocado, Rosemary, Sunflower and Jojoba Extract, is a powerful cell activating formulation that induces health & suppleness to skin.
Clean face with Cleansing Milk and pat dry. Massage a small amount of Jovees Avocado Night Cream gently into areas of face, around eyes, forehead and neck. Leave on. Use daily before going to bed.
My Experience with Jovees Avocado Revitalising Night Cream:
I bought this cream a few months ago. I heard that a night cream is a must in our daily skin care routine and so searched the internet for a good option. Since I wanted to have something with natural extracts, I ordered this one. It comes in a white tub packaging which has an inner seal lid too, so it is spillage proof. The tub looks cute but I always prefer the pump dispenser packaging as that’s hygienic and I do not have to put my finger into the tub every time.
The cream comes in a white color and has a strong fragrance. Like if you sniff in the tub, the fragrance appears good, but when you apply, it gets very strong which I do not like, it settles after some time, but its still there. The consistency of the cream is thick, something that would be good for normal to dry skin, but I do not think this cream will be suitable for oily skinned beauties.
The directions mentioned are to clean your face first with a cleansing lotion, but I prefer washing my face with a face wash. After that, I apply rose water and then this cream. This cream works wonderfully in winters, monsoons and months with normal to cool temperature. It makes my skin supple, soft and good to touch when I wake up the next morning. Since this is somewhat thick, I do not use it in proper summers as in those months my face naturally becomes creamy in the morning. Dry skin girls can use this in the summers too. This works well for my skin. It does not give me any special glow but it does make a difference in softness and texture of the skin.
Pros of Jovees Avocado Revitalising Night Cream:
- It has natural ingredients.
- Makes skin supple and soft.
- Nominal price.
Cons of Jovees Avocado Revitalising Night Cream:
- The fragrance gets overpowering some times.
- Tub packaging is unhygienic.
Do I Recommend/Will I Repurchase Jovees Avocado Revitalising Night Cream?
Yes, you may try this, its a good night cream. Those with sensitive noses, stay away. No, I would like to try a different cream with natural ingredients again. Please do suggest some.
Until next time, take care!
Jovees Apple and Vera Face Massage Gel
Jovees Citrus Cleansing Milk
Jovees Eucalyptus and Coconut Cleansing Cream
Boots Avocado and Macadamia Intensive Hair Treatment
FabIndia Avocado Body Wash
Anti-Ageing Avocado and Kiwi Face Mask: Do It Yourself
Freeman Clay Mask with Avocado and Oatmeal
Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream
Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm Healthy Blush
Biotique Pistachio Ageless Nourishing & Revitalizing Face Pack
Pond’s Active Moisture Revitalizing 24 Hour Moisturizer
Neutrogena Light Night Cream
The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Night Cream
VLCC Skin Tightening Night Cream
The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream