Hola senoritas! 😀
I’m here with another product from Juicy Couture. Recently, I asked my aunt to bring a few things for me once she comes down here from Canada, and so she did! 😀 Read on to know whether this EDP is worth buying or not! 🙂
CAD $80/₹4,160 (with taxes) for 50 ml.
• This fragrance is in a way a tribute to the Juicy Couture debut from 2006, since it is announced as its punk-rock, more up-to-date version. Couture La La embodies free spirited and effortlessly glamorous women.
• Juicy Couture launched Couture La La in late November 2012.
• The Composition is described as Luscious Floral-Fruity Bouquet with Elegant Musky Background.
• It opens with Sparkling Fruity Aromas of Mandarin, Green Apple and Red Currant.
• The Heart is made of White Flowers of Lily of the Valley and Orange Blossom mixed with Powdery Violet Leaves.
• The Base hosts Sensual Musk accords.
• Glass Bottle with Diamond Crystals Necklace and Pink Ribbon.
• Quantities it is available in – 50 ml and 100 ml.
My Experience with Juicy Couture Couture La La EDP:
My first Juicy Couture perfume was the original 2006 version and was a gift from my mom. This one is a lot like that one, since it is a tribute to it with a modified look. Let’s start with the glass bottle – it’s sturdy and heavy. The glass cap might get damaged, but won’t break (hopefully, for you too!) and is similar to all the other EDPs from JC.
The staying power of the fragrance is amazing! It stays for 4-5 hours easily on skin and clothes, so reapplication is totally your decision. The fragrance is more floral and not fruity. It does have hints of musk and flowers as the main notes and because of that, the scent will suit women more than girls (sorry!).
In short, it’s a mature scent (a lot like the 2006 one). The packaging is wonderful. It comes in a box that reflects (kind of like a mirror) and the bottle itself looks breath-taking! The cap and bottle are wrapped with a pink ribbon bow and are groomed with a necklace full of crystals in clear and pink. I love everything about it and I am so happy that I’ve got it! 😀
Pros of Juicy Couture Couture La La EDP:
• Beautiful fragrance, a lot like the original Juicy Couture EDP.
• Attractive and girly packaging.
• Amazing staying power.
• Glass bottle is strong.
• A little goes a long way.
• This bottle in particular is a travel-friendly one.
• Workplace-friendly scent.
Cons of Juicy Couture Couture La La EDP:
• Availability in India.
• Sensitive noses might not like the fragrance.
• Glass cap might get damaged.
It is suitable for women more than for girls. The scent is soothing and great for day and night wear both. The staying power is also great, so reapplication is totally on you. It’s not a yummy fragrance, more floral and not fruity. It’s nice and you should buy it if you like the scent. 😀 Since, I loved the 2006 version of this EDP, I’m happy with my purchase.
Would I Recommend Juicy Couture Couture La La EDP?
Would I Repurchase Juicy Couture Couture La La EDP?
No, this one will last me a long time.
Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy – Eau de Parfum
Peace Love and Juicy Couture Perfume by Juicy Couture Review
Viva La Juicy Noir by Juicy Couture EDP Review
Chanel Chance EDP vs Miss Dior EDP
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck EDP Review
All Good Scents Love & Joy EDP for Women would take you back in Time
Cartier Baiser Vole EDP For All Floral Scent Lovers
Estee Lauder Modern Muse EDP Review
Guerlain Shalimar EDP Review
Burberry Body Eau De Parfum Review
The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Eau De Parfum
Femme By Boss for Women Eau De Parfum – Hugo Boss
Avon Little Black Dress Eau de Parfum
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Parfum
Burberry Weekend Eau De Parfum For Women