This review will be on the Jurlique Rose Hand Creme.
A rich hand moisturizer. Jurlique’s Rose Hand Cream deeply hydrates the hands, restoring a soft, supple feeling. It is formulated without parabens, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, and petrochemicals. This protective, emollient formula uses the living energy of rose, calendula, and viola to deeply nourish the skin, creating sublimely smooth results.
- Rose Oil: Softens balances and restores skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil: A richly protective emollient with excellent moisturizing properties.
- Viola: Soothes and cools delicate or irritated skin reducing sensitivity.
- Vitamin E/ Tocopherol Acetate: This form of vitamin E acts as a free radical scavenger which helps protect the skin from the damage caused by sun exposure and natural aging. Vitamin E has pronounced soothing properties.
My Experience with Jurlique Rose Hand Cream:
Packaging: This hand crème comes in an aluminum squeeze tube. I find it easy to carry around in my purse too.
Texture: The texture of this hand creme is super rich, creamy and luxurious. It is very similar (maybe a tad bit thicker) to the L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream in terms of richness and thickness. You just need a small amount for both the hands. It spreads easily and it does take half a minute or so for it to completely absorb. Once it gets absorbed, it does not feel greasy and does not transfer onto things and doesn’t affect your grip.
Performance: I do find this hand crème to be a bit thick and heavy for summer use when I prefer lighter gel-like hand cremes, this will be great for winter time or for those with dehydrated skin or mature skin of hands. It moisturized deeply and gives you baby soft hands. I also use this as an overnight hand crème and by morning, my hands feel silky smooth. The hands look younger with regular use.
Fragrance: This hand crème has a very strong aroma of roses. I am not a huge fan of this scent and it smells like “attar” to me. I much rather prefer the scent of L’Occitane hand crème, but if you love the scent of rose, you will enjoy this. It does not smell chemical or unnaturally scented.
This hand crème has an amazing list of all natural ingredients which I like.
Overall, I really love this hand crème and will use it more in the winter time rather than in summer. For now, I only use this overnight hand crème and it has given me very good results in terms of deeply hydrating and making hands feel silky smooth. I will recommend this.
Pros of Jurlique Rose Hand Cream:
- Rich creamy and luxurious.
- Deeply moisturizes hands.
- Makes hand look youthful.
- Non greasy.
Cons of Jurlique Rose Hand Cream:
- It has a strong scent of roses. It’s not my favorite scent, but if you love roses, you will love it.
- It takes a while for it to fully absorb due to its thickness.
- Not ideal for summer time. I prefer something lighter for this time, but will be perfect for winters.
The Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream
Caudalie Pamplemousse Rose Hand & Nail Cream
L’Occitane Desert Rose Hand Cream
L’Occitane Arlésienne Velvet Hand Cream
Marks and Spencer Rose Hand & Nail Cream
L’occitane Rose 4 Reines Hand Cream