Claims : Handpicked from the wild in the Himalayas, this lavender water has unparalleled soothing properties that provides an instant boost to the skin and reduce stress. An excellent facial toner, it cools & refreshes in hot weather.
Price : Rs 725 for 200 ml
My Experience with Kama Ayurveda Pure Lavander Water
I have been using Kama Ayurveda Pure Lavender water from past many months now. It has pretty much replaced the good ol’ rose water for me.
- It is a light facial mist made out of steam distillation of lavender flowers.
- It is 100% natural unlike some cosmetic toners that are full of alcohols. I have may be used one or two toners that suit my dry skin but I find these rose waters and facial mists work the best for me. So in my skin care routine I always keep coming back to these natural toners.
- I absolutely love the mild lavender-ish fragrance. If you are not a fan of lavender fragrance, this may not be the product for you.
- I spray it after applying a face mask and it prevents my skin from getting dry.
- It comes in an simple spray bottle that is easy to use all the time.
- It can be used on all skin types.
- It feels super soothing and refreshing on skin.
- I definitely use it at night because lavender helps you with better sleep. Lavender is also known to be antiseptic in nature.
- Does not have very strong fragrance. It is a very soothing fragrance.
Overall, I absolutely love the Lavender Facial Water. It is free of all harmful chemicals and is purely natural. It is as good as Kama’s Rose Water. I’d say that if you like the lavender fragrance, you MUST give it a try. 🙂
Rating : 5/5
Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water Review
Kama Kumkumadi Miraculous Beauty Fluid
Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Facial Cleanser
Kama Ayurveda Lavanya Natural Plant Mask
Kama Ayurveda Sunscreen Lotion SPF 15
Kama Ayurveda Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment
Kama Rejuvenating and Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream Review