Price : Rs 1,195/- for 250gm jar
My Experience with Kama Kokum and Almond Body Butter :
I was looking for a super rich and nourishing body butter for winters. iI had not tried Kama’s body butter before so thought I’d give it a go. I did not know what Kokum was but an almond body butter sounded reallly nice.
Kokum has antibacterial properties to it. The butter takes amazing care of the skin. Kokum Butter also contains antioxidant & vitamin E. Kokum Butter helps regenerate tired and worn skin cells and supports skin elasticity and general flexibility of the skin wall.
I absooolutely love this body butter.
- The ingredient list is suuper impressive. The main ingredients are almond oil (a super skin replenisher), organic extra virgin coconut oil , shea butter, cocoa butter (can help in reducing/ preventing stretch marks), kokum butter, aloe vera juice etc… I mean it’s like a powerhouse of goodness for skin.
- The body butter is very rich and takes a bit of work to absorb but it nourishes the skin so well and I don’t feel the need to reapply anything until 24 hours. No dryness at all.
- It comes in a wide mouthed jar that is not the most hygenic packaging but I don’t see how else this could be packaged. The body butter is super thick and you need a jar like this only to scoop out the product.
- It spreads easily and gets absorbed in the skin amazingly without leaving any residue or greasiness behind.
- It leaves skin soft and nourished.
- I can’t make any claims of it reducing the stretch marks but with such good ingredients it is only doing good to your skin.
- A little goes a long way. If you take too much of it in one go, it takes a while to get absorbed. So work with little product at a time.
- Comes in a see through screw cap plastic tub. Makes life simpler.
- The only thing that I don’t like about this body butter is the fragrance. It is too strong for my liking. It’s a mix of sweet almond oil and shea buter. I personally am not fan of such sweet fragrances but some people may like it. And the fragrance takes quite a while to settle down and fade. So I’d say give it a sniff before picking it up.
Overall, I think it is a winter must have. This is soooo good for skin. Totally love it and definitely repurchasing it. If you have dry itchy skin, give this a go for sure.
Rating : 4/5
Kama Ayurveda Pure Lavender Water Review
Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water Review
Kama Kumkumadi Miraculous Beauty Fluid
Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Facial Cleanser
Kama Ayurveda Lavanya Natural Plant Mask
Kama Ayurveda Sunscreen Lotion SPF 15
Kama Ayurveda Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment
Kama Rejuvenating and Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream Review
Kama Himalayan Almond Deep Cleansing Scrub Review, Swatch
Coconut and Almond Butter Lip Balm: Do It Yourself
Fabindia Almond and Coconut Body Butter Review
The Body Shop Almond Hand and Nail Butter Review
Forest Essentials Lip Balm Kokum Butter and Honey Review
Vivel Kokum Butter Lip Care-Review