What is Kama Soap Free Cleanser?
A gentle all natural facial cleanser. A combination of herbs, cereals and pulses that gently cleansers and exfoliates facial skin. Completely natural, it is non-drying and may be used as a daily alternative to soap. Leaves skin fresh and radiant.
Directions for using Kama Soap Free Cleanser
Mix a small amount (1-2 teaspoons) in your hand with some water and lightly massage into the face. Rinse clean. Only mix what you need for immediate use (though a paste made of Mridul will keep in the refrigerator for a week). Use daily in place of soap.
Price – Rs 195 (Indian Rupees) for 40 gm.
Ingredients: oatmeal, green gram, neem, almond, sandalwood, turmeric, camphor, chic pea, rose , fennel
What I love about Kama Soap Free Cleanser?
- It is 100% soap free natural cleanser.
- It has improved the texture of my skin. My skin has become softer and cleaner since I started using it.
- It doesn’t dry my skin even if I don’t apply anything on my face for hours.
- It helps in removing dead skin cells leaving your skin clean and fresh.
- I face a lot of problem with black heads , especially during summers. Since I have started using it, my black heads have reduced exceptionally.
- A little goes a long way.
- It comes in a steel jar that you may use it even after your product gets over.
What I don’t love about Kama Soap Free Cleanser?
- It is expensive but after using it I find it completely worth it.
- It is in a powdery form so sometimes it might get messy.
- Since neem is one of the ingredient the product, you have to be careful that you keep your mouth tightly shut until you don’t towel dry your face. :P Now am used to of using it after experiencing a lot of bitter taste. 😀
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating :
I would be 200% repurchasing it. This is becoming my HG face cleanser. I sometimes make the paste with water, rose water or milk. If you have very dry skin, I suggest that you use it may be one in two days mainly for exfoliation purposes. My skin gets oily on the T zone in summers and I use it once every day. I am loving every bit of it. 🙂