Well to begin with, I am a big fan of Kaya skin clinic and I have used almost all of their products at least once. I came across this cream when I visited them last winters and I asked the skin practitioner to give me something to fight winter dryness. Before I go on, I want to let you know, I have a combination skin in summers that tends to dry a bit in winters.
They handed me Kaya Anytime moisturizing cream. It is a part of their Daily care range. I applied the tester first to get a feel of this product and I must say I was amazed at the fact that it was a very light weight cream that got absorbed quickly so the next logical step was to get this cream and I did it.
Product Claim: Anytime Moisturizing cream minimizes water loss from the skin and keeps it soft and supple. It is light enough to use anytime during the day and night and provides essential nourishment for the skin.
Price of the Product: 650 INR
Ingredients: Only key ingredients are mentioned.Aqua, 1,4-Butane Diol,Glyceryl Monosterarate ,Jojoba Oil, Cetyl alcohol, Dimethicone, Proplylene glycol, perfume.
Where to buy: All Kaya stores and available online at Rediff shopping as well (at a discounted price)
My experience with Kaya Anytime Moisturizing Cream:
Well now comes the most interesting and important section. I have used this cream in three situations-
1. As a day cream in winters – I would say it is fabulous product and even though it’s a light weight non greasy cream, it takes care of your skin in winters and by winters I mean to include Delhi harsher winters too. As I told you I have a skin that tends to get dry in winters, I use this cream during the day before applying sunscreen (from Kaya) and the entire day I have soft and supple skin as the product claims.
2. As a night cream in winters – As the product claims to be anytime moisturizing cream, I have tried this as a night cream too (in winters).It takes care of the dryness just like the daytime and the next morning day effect is good but definitely not better than Kaya Night fairness lotion, which leaves a little glow on my face and hence I prefer the later over this.
3. As a moisturizing cream in summers – Ever since I came across the CTM routine, I prefer to use a light weight moisturizer in summers specially evenings. I must say this cream give the perfect light moisturization my skin needs in summers without feeling heavy or greasy.
To sum up, I am quite a fan of this cream from Kaya. Other thing which I quite like about this cream is even though you get a quantity of 50 ml, it lasts you TWO full seasons, the entire winter and summer. My last one lasted for almost a year and like you can see from the pictures, I have almost one third tub left this time which I bought in September 2012 so this one will last my summers too. It quite justifies its price according to me.
Pros of Kaya Anytime Moisturizing Cream:
1. Lasts two full seasons (winters and summers)
2. It lives its claim of anytime moisturizing cream. Night/Day/Winters/Summers
3. Never broke me out. I am in love with the light weight non greasy formula.
4. What’s best about this cream is the fact it manages to give the perfect mositurization for both summers and winters. The catch however is you should know what quantity to use in different seasons.
5. Will suit combination, dry and oily skin.
6. Love the mild scent it has.
Cons of Kaya Anytime Moisturizing Cream:
1. Contains Cones. Very recently I have come across harmful effects of cones and wanted to switch to some natural brand.
2. Price if that’s a concern
IMBB Rating – 3/5 (-2 for cones)
Would I recommend the product or buy it again? If cones is not a concern, this is definitely a must try.
Kaya Fairness Nourishing Day cream with SPF 15
Kaya Skin Clinic Fairness Face Cleanser
Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel
Hydra Cleanse Makeup Remover
Skin Clinic Daily Care Sunscreen
Hair Health Gel
Lakme Fruit Blast Berrylicious Fruit Revitalizing Scrub Mask
Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream
Jovees Revitalizing Hair Tonic
Oriflame Bath Foam with Revitalizing Apricot and White Tea
Constanta Superior Hair Essence
Forest Essentials Panchpushp Facial Tonic Mist
Shahnaz Husain Shatone Scalp Toner
Lotus Herbals Kera Veda Hair Roots Active Herbal Tonic