Kaya Fairness Nourishing Day cream with SPF 15 & Lightening agents
Although I’m blessed with fair complexion, the reason I use fairness products is to lighten the spots or marks that have come up after a badly done facial (I actually call it ghastly because of the pimple marks & the open pores I’m left with)! I have already written a review of the fairness cleanser from Kaya that I’m using & find it good! So this is article is going to be about the Kaya Fairness Nourishing Day cream that I bought after a lot of saving!
WHAT DOES KAYA CLAIM: Kaya Fairness Day Cream contains a unique combination of skin lightening agents, which act synergistically to even the skin tone & lighten the complexion. Triple sunscreens present in the cream protect against the harmful effect of UV. The product has been clinically tested to be non-comedogenic . Regular application gives a smoother & even skin tone & a natural radiance to the face.
Basis clinical study conducted, 94% respondents showed lighter skin tone when used as a Fairness system. Fairness system includes Fairness face cleanser, Nourishing Day cream & Nourishing Night cream.
Upto 2 shades lighter skin tone in just 4 weeks.
Application: Dispense 1 pump on the finger tip. Divide the product on the face. Gently spread the product in gentle upward and outward motion. Blend in small circular motion.
Suitable for: Dermatologist suggestion recommended for acne-prone skin.
Price: Rs 990/- INR for 50ML
My Experience with the Kaya Day cream: This day cream comes in white colored pump dispenser which I find very difficult to use because every time I use it, the cream doesn’t come out even after 2-3 dispenses, I need to turn it upside down & shake it to get it dispensed! The cream is thick & smells bearable; it’s not too pleasing but kind of OK! I have a combination/ sometimes sensitive skin & this cream when applied gives a matte look, perfect for me! I have been using this since one month & I’m pretty happy with the results. Though I haven’t become more gori-gori , I could see a slight improvement in the skin texture & the marks have lightened pretty much!
Pros of the Kaya Day cream:
(1) It’s a day cream with SPF 15( not enough SPF but it serves the purpose I bought it for)
(2) Has certainly lightened the spots & marks on the face.
(3) The cream spreads evenly on the face without making it greasy.
(4) It’s light in texture & makes the skin soft and smooth.
(5) A little goes a long way, just a pea-sized amount required to spread it evenly
(6) The packaging is decent & can be carried in a bag.
(7) This can be used as a base for make-up in case you don’t want to use foundation.
(8) Doesn’t leave a white cast after application gets easily absorbed.
(9) The company’s claim that it is non-comedogenic is true! It hasn’t given me any breakouts!
Cons of the Kaya Day cream:
(1) It ‘s very expensive, Rs 990 for 50ML
(2) One doesn’t know when the product gets finished because it doesn’t come in a see through bottle.
(3) The cream becomes a little drying in the winters, so I just add a few drops of rose water & apply it.
(4) The smell isn’t pleasant, I just can’t describe it but it’s manageable.
Will I repurchase? No! Now that the marks & spots have lightened, I don’t think I’ll repurchase after this bottle gets finished
Will I recommend this to others? Though I’m pretty much satisfied with the results it has delivered, I would suggest people to try other brands like Lakme which has come up with Perfect Radiance day cream & Lotion with the same amount of SPF but at a lesser price before going for such expensive products!
Have you used Kaya Fairness Nourishing Day cream with SPF 15 ? Please rate in the box below.
- Kaya Skin Clinic Fairness Face Cleanser Review
- Kaya Hydra Cleanse Makeup Remover Review
- Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel Review