I am in love with Kaya products. They have never failed to impress me here is the review of one such product that took its time but did impress me.
Insta Brightening Micro-Mask is a light silky gel, transparent rinse off mask with a unique combination of botanical extracts of Scutellaria Baicalensis, White Mulberry, Saxifraga Sarmentosa and Grape that work together to give you visibily brighter and radiant skin** in just 20 minutes*. The unique MicropatchTM technology releases the whitening active into the skin even long after the mask has been removed.
Insta Brightening Micro Mask is made using plant extracts mentioned in Old Chinese texts. It contains mulberry, grape and strawberry extracts which work on the skin by reducing its melanin production and further exfoliating it.
The price of 30 ml pack is Rs 2980 which can be used for about 30 applications.
Where to get Kaya Insta Brightening Micro-Mask :
My experience with Kaya Brightening Micro Mask:
“2980 for a face pack?? Are you kidding me!!! “Well this was my reaction after the skin practioner told me about this product. Still I did not buy it even though she was after my life to buy it. After almost a month when one of my friends registered for a bridal package with them, they gifted me this complimentary gift as referral. I still remember asking her to trade this face pack with something else but that was not possible. This is how I ended up getting this super expensive product.
This comes in a regular Kaya white chic opaque packaging which I am personally quite fond of. The texture is of transparent mild gel form which is easy to spread and apply. The smell is weird but fades away after seconds of application. It is to be kept for 15-20 mins post which you can feel little stretchiness and it has to be washed off.
Now I used it in two situations:
1. When my skin was in dire need of a facepack : I literally required something to take care of the tired skin I had after continuously traveling for work for a week. I thought the effectiveness of any face pack is best tested under these circumstances only. To my dismay it did nothing under this condition. No good, was my first impression.
2. Second time when I had a office party to attend and I didn’t need anything but still decided to give this face pack another try and to my delight, it did brighten me all up and the glow even though was temporary for a day was visible and evident.
The final verdict it is that this product works only on “non-needy” clean skin It is definitely not the rescuer from a bad skin days. But now I cant skip if before any important occasions.
Pros of Kaya Insta Brightening Micro mask :
• Definitely works and once you see its effect you can’t skip it.
• Easy to apply and spread.
• Easily available from a trusted brand name “Kaya”.
• Very small amount is required hence I think it will last more than 30 applicatons.
Cons of Kaya Insta Brightening Micro mask:
• Quite expensive for a 50 ml bottle.
• Since the product comes in opaque bottle, there is no idea on how much product is left.
4/5 (-1 for not being a dependable product for bad skin days)
Will I buy it again or recommend Kaya Insta Brightening Micro Mask ?
I would definitely want this product again as it has worked for me but for this price there are far better and natural products available so unless its mandatory, it’s a NO for me.
Kaya Hair Health Gel Review
Kaya Nourishing Night Cream Review
Revlon Flex Body Building Protein Conditioner
Revlon Aqua Marine Hair Conditioner
Revlon Smooth and Glamorous Gentle 2 in 1 Hair Removal System
Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick in Kiss Me Coral
Kaya Skin Clinic Daily Care Sunscreen Review