WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hello Wonder People,
How are you all?
Do you love to style your hair daily or more often? If you are a hair styling person, then you might know the importance of a heat protectant. Using a heat-protectant will save your locks from getting damaged, frizzy, dry, and brittle. So today, I am going to review a heat protectant from one of my favourite brand “Kerastase” and its resistance ciment thermique.
Heat protective strengthening milk for weakened hair.
- Complexe Vita-Ciment: Reinforces the intercellular cement to help strengthen and fortify the hair from within.
- Vita-Topseal: Refinishes the outer layer of the fiber by creating an aggression-shielding topcoat against external aggressions.
- Best-selling reconstructive leave-in milk activated by heat.
- Helps to protect and repair hair from the stress of heat styling (blow dryers, straightening or curling irons).
- Strengthens and fortifies hair fiber from the inside out.
- Can be layered with any other leave-in products for optimal protection.
- Provides ultimate foundation for long-lasting style, shine and smoothness.
- Rebuilds and strengthens the hair fiber.
My Experience with Kerastase Ciment Thermique:
This product comes in a light green coloured squeeze tube packaging with sturdy cap. The texture of this product is light, almost milky type lotions, which is non sticky and vanishes within a minute after applying. This product smells divine if you are a fan of citrus scents. This product has the best citrus fragrance I have ever sniffed. I washed my hair with shampoo, then I put the masque for around ten minutes and rinse off. After that, I use a towel to blot out the water and use the blow dryer on the cool setting. Lastly, I use this heat protectant and finally blow dry my hair.
All I need to do is to massage this product into hands and apply like a wide tooth comb into hair. The result I got is shiny, healthy, non-sticky, smooth hair. This is one of the best heat protectants I have ever used. Overall, I have become a fan of this brand and their products. If you style your hair daily, this product is a must have. This product is for all hair types.
Pros of Kerastase Ciment Thermique:
- Protects and repairs hair.
- Gives smooth and shiny hair.
- Does not cause damage to hair.
- Smells divine.
- A little goes a long way.
- Milky texture does not feel heavy.
Sharing a picture of mine so that you can see the result:
Cons of Kerastase Ciment Thermique:
Kerastase Nutritive Bain Oleo-Relax Smoothing Shampoo
Kerastase Noctogenist Voile Nuit for Fine Hair
Kerastase Elixir Ultime Oleo Complexe
L’Oreal Kerastase Nutritive Oleo Relax Hair Masque
Kerastase Elixir K Ultime Sublime Cleansing Oil Shampoo
Sunsilk Keratinology Heat Protector Spray
L’Oreal Professional Liss Ultime Heat Protectant
Schwarzkopf Gliss Total Hair Repair Heat Protection Spray
Toni&Guy Heat Defence Spray, Hydra Texture Heat Protector
L’Oreal Professionnel Constructor Techni Art Heat Protectant