Hello Wonder People,
How are you all?
Do you love to style your hair daily or more often? If you are a hair styling person, then you might know the importance of a heat protectant. Using a heat-protectant will save your locks from getting damaged, frizzy, dry, and brittle. So today, I am going to review a heat protectant from one of my favourite brand “Kerastase” and its resistance ciment thermique.
Heat protective strengthening milk for weakened hair.
- Complexe Vita-Ciment: Reinforces the intercellular cement to help strengthen and fortify the hair from within.
- Vita-Topseal: Refinishes the outer layer of the fiber by creating an aggression-shielding topcoat against external aggressions.
- Best-selling reconstructive leave-in milk activated by heat.
- Helps to protect and repair hair from the stress of heat styling (blow dryers, straightening or curling irons).
- Strengthens and fortifies hair fiber from the inside out.
- Can be layered with any other leave-in products for optimal protection.
- Provides ultimate foundation for long-lasting style, shine and smoothness.
- Rebuilds and strengthens the hair fiber.
My Experience with Kerastase Ciment Thermique:
This product comes in a light green coloured squeeze tube packaging with sturdy cap. The texture of this product is light, almost milky type lotions, which is non sticky and vanishes within a minute after applying. This product smells divine if you are a fan of citrus scents. This product has the best citrus fragrance I have ever sniffed. I washed my hair with shampoo, then I put the masque for around ten minutes and rinse off. After that, I use a towel to blot out the water and use the blow dryer on the cool setting. Lastly, I use this heat protectant and finally blow dry my hair.
All I need to do is to massage this product into hands and apply like a wide tooth comb into hair. The result I got is shiny, healthy, non-sticky, smooth hair. This is one of the best heat protectants I have ever used. Overall, I have become a fan of this brand and their products. If you style your hair daily, this product is a must have. This product is for all hair types.
Pros of Kerastase Ciment Thermique:
- Protects and repairs hair.
- Gives smooth and shiny hair.
- Does not cause damage to hair.
- Smells divine.
- A little goes a long way.
- Milky texture does not feel heavy.
Sharing a picture of mine so that you can see the result:
Cons of Kerastase Ciment Thermique:
Kerastase Nutritive Bain Oleo-Relax Smoothing Shampoo
Kerastase Noctogenist Voile Nuit for Fine Hair
Kerastase Elixir Ultime Oleo Complexe
L’Oreal Kerastase Nutritive Oleo Relax Hair Masque
Kerastase Elixir K Ultime Sublime Cleansing Oil Shampoo
Sunsilk Keratinology Heat Protector Spray
L’Oreal Professional Liss Ultime Heat Protectant
Schwarzkopf Gliss Total Hair Repair Heat Protection Spray
Toni&Guy Heat Defence Spray, Hydra Texture Heat Protector
L’Oreal Professionnel Constructor Techni Art Heat Protectant