Hello gorgeous girls! Hope you’re doing well 🙂
So, after I wrote my review HERE , I started hunting for a good bath salt. I saw this one online and purchased it after reading about it. Read on to know whether it actually suited my needs or not 🙂
Description & Claims of Khadi Bath Salt Crystal with Rose & Almond Oil :
1) Excellent Combination of Natural Sea Salts, Rock Salts, Rose Essential Oil.
2) Helps Stimulate Blood Circulation, Relaxes Muscles and Relieves Body Ache & Tiredness.
3) It Prevents and Reduces Bacterial Infections and Body Odor.
4) The Salts are Alkaline in Nature.
5) It Softens the Skin, Corn and Calluses.
6) Directions – Mix 1-2 Tablespoons in a Bath Tub or Bucket of Water.
7) Shelf Life – 2 Years.
My Experience with Khadi Bath Salt Crystal with Rose & Almond Oil :
As I came back home from a tiring day, I immediately switched on my geyser. I poured the bath salts in the bucket and filled it with hot water. The salts take a while to dissolve which I don’t like. But when I put my feet in, I don’t care about anything else in the world. A cup of tea and the feeling of tiredness draining away is the best feeling in the world!!! Trust me, you’ll get that once you try it too. After I remove my feet, they feel soft and look very clean, squeaky clean rather. It’s a very good buy and also takes care of the cracked heels, corn and calluses to an extent. It should last you a month at least and you are going to be glad you got this! The rose fragrance lingering on your skin and the tiredness turning to relaxation is what you will get once you buy this (sounds like I’m advertising this product, but I’m just so happy with the results that I want everyone to feel the same!). Go for it girls!
Strengths of Khadi Bath Salt Crystal with Rose & Almond Oil :
- Pleasant rose fragrance.
- Gives a soothing feeling.
- Leaves feet soft and squeaky clean.
- True to its claims.
- Relaxes feet after a tiring day.
- Helps reduce cracks on the heels & calluses.
Flaws of Khadi Bath Salt Crystal with Rose & Almond Oil :
- The flip-top cap is useless because the salts are bigger than the hole of the cap 😛
- Gets over fast if used a lot.
- Availability might be an issue.
I love it! I absolutely love it. I use it mostly at night and sometimes after my workout. It gives a soothing feeling to my feet and the pleasant rose smell relaxes me and drains out all my tiredness. It perfectly suited my needs and I would recommend you to get it too!
IMBB Rating :
Would I Recommend & RepurchaseKhadi Bath Salt Crystal with Rose & Almond Oil?
Hope you found my review helpful 🙂 Thank You for reading!
Montagne Jeunesse Iced Crystal Spearmint and Dead Sea Salt Mask Review
Khadi Sandalwood Herbal Massage Oil Review
Khadi Herbal Aromatic Bubble Bath with Jasmine & Lavender Review
Khadi Sweet Almond Oil Review
The Nature’s Company Rose Bath Salt Review
Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Range
Lotus Herbals Orange Peel & Alpine Salt Whitening Skin Polisher
Yoko Papaya Whitening Spa Salt
Lush Ocean Salt Cleanser
La`Fresh Beutisa Sea Salt Peppermint Foot Scrub
H2O Plus Spa Range Sea Salt Replenishing Shampoo
Watson’s Moisturizing Milk & Salt Scrub (Avocado Extract)
How To Use Bath Salts