Hey to all those beautiful IMBB readers,
These winters are getting tough and after those rainfall and hails in north, it’s freezing! Now in these freezing winters you need to take an additional care of your hair and skin, so in my exploration to treat my hair, I came across Khadi Herbal Shampoo with Green Apple+ Conditioner. So here I am with my review, hope it will be an informative one for you all.
What the product claims:
- Green Apple- Excellent Hair Tonic
- Amla- Stops Graying and Dandruff
- Reetha- Is a natural Cleanser
89 INR for 200ml
On my search for a good hair cleanser and dandruff shampoo, Khadi Green Apple came across and its natural ingredients made me buy it immediately.
- Amla, Reetha is old time favorite from my granny’s hair care recipe, almost all of us have heard from either our grandmother or mother that these are some vital components for beautiful, strong and healthy hairs.
- Amla or Indian gooseberry is known for its Vit C content and its premature delay for graying hairs.
- Reetha is a cleanser, which lightly acts on the scalp and removes the dirt
- Green apple is known to be a natural conditioner.
My experience with Khadi Green Apple Shampoo:
The shampoo comes in a transparent bottle with a black cap and the color is sexy turquiose blue. It smells some what like a tonic, mild tonic smelling like amla. It is not perfumed, which mite be a turn on for chemical-consious people, but a turn off for people who want their hair to smell perfect.
It has been almost 3 weeks since I had been using this shampoo, and I must say its a great hair scalp cleanser, but when it comes to dandruff and conditioning, I did not see any effects! It does clean dirt and oil from my hair, but does not condition, my hair feel a little over-washed with no moisture 🙁
Also, the mild tonic like smell did turn me off but as you keep using it, the smell does not affect you that much. Well all in all, I won’t recommend this product to any body, but will suggest to people who are looking for a decent hair cleanser, this can be your pick .
Pros of Khadi Herbal Shampoo Green Apple:
- Natural ingredients.
- No artificial fragrance.
- Good scalp cleanser.
Cons of Khadi Herbal Shampoo Green Apple:
- Does not conditions hair.
- Not suitable for dry hair.
- Tonic like smell is a major turn -off.
Will I repurchase Khadi Herbal Shampoo Green Apple?
Would I recommend Khadi Herbal Shampoo Green Apple?
People with oily hair can definitely give it a try.. 🙂
Thanks, hope you liked the review 🙂
Till the next review, Buh-byee to all you beautiful ladies!
Nyle Naturals Damage Repair Shampoo Review
Biotique Bio Green Apple Fresh Daily Purifying Shampoo & Conditioner
Khadi Herbal Shikakai Shampoo:Review
Khadi Neem Tulsi Face Pack Review
Khadi Rose Face Scrub
Khadi Amla & Bhringraj Ayurvedic Shampoo
Khadi Neem Tulsi Face Pack
Khadi Sat Reetha Herbal Shampoo
Khadi Amla Hair Oil
Khadi Strawberry Soap
Khadi Herbal Face & Body Wash Sandalwood & Honey