Last year, I started experimenting with essential oils and added jojoba oil to my kitty. I wasn’t sure if it would suit my skin but took a chance and went ahead to order it online.
Product description and directions of use:
For External Use Only, can be mixed with Other Carrier Oils, helps to Control Acne, can be Used in Massage, with Antioxidants, also has Emmenagogue Properties
Directions: Take an adequate amount of this oil and dilute it with your carrier oil.
252 after discount for 15 ml
My experience with Khadi Jojoba oil:
I have a combination skin which leads to breakouts on and off but nothing major. While I was treating acne with medicated creams as advised by doctors which mainly included benzoyl peroxide, my skin was not soft anymore and got very sensitive and red. I have used a lot of creams to make my skin soft and the closest which came to that was Clinique. But somehow I was not too impressed with the results overall and continued my search. I have over the time reduced the amount of chemicals that goes into my skin and I am slowly moving to more natural skin care products. The following ways I use jojoba oil in my skin care regime:
• To take off my makeup especially waterproof eye makeup, I pour some drops on the cotton. It works easily to take off makeup .
• For my hair, I heat some jojoba oil and apply it on the ends. I wash it off the next day and the ends looks healthy now.
• I add some drops in cold water and use it as the last rinse for my hair. Overall it keeps frizz at bay, leaves a shine and does not make it greasy at all.
• During winters I have used it to cure chapped lips and it showed results after 2 uses. Chapped lips are cured to a large extent.
• I add it to my night creams and it worked best with Forest Essentials night treatment cream. I could feel baby soft skin over the next few days, skin is clearer, looks healthy now and the glow is so beautiful. I have experimented with DIY masks and creams which claim to bring out a glow, but nothing has worked this brilliantly. The glow stays with continuous usage.
• My elbows were rough earlier and I kept using a loofah and coconut oil to cure it but the results were not visible. I started to massage a few drops every night and within a week I could feel my soft elbows.
• These days I add it to my bathing water and keep away dry skin during winters.
• The oil is very light, odourless, easy to spread and does not make the skin oily at all.
• Suitable for all skin types, inexpensive and no chemicals.
What I don’t like about Khadi Jojoba Oil:
• There are 2 nozzles for the oil to be released, one big and one small. There is no way one can be used and the other can be closed. If not very careful, I end up taking extra drops which lead to wastage.
Would I recommend Khadi Jojoba Oil?
Yes! For healthy and glowing skin, I would definitely keep using this.
Would I re-purchase Khadi Jojoba Oil?
Aroma Magic Jojoba Oil Review
Khadi Amla & Bhringraj Ayurvedic Shampoo
Khadi Neem Tulsi Face Pack
Khadi Sat Reetha Herbal Shampoo
Khadi Amla Hair Oil
Khadi Strawberry Soap
Benefits of Lavender Oil
Aroma Magic Lavender Face Wash Review
Aroma Magic Neem Face Wash
Aroma Magic Grape Fruit Face Wash
Aroma Magic Strawberry Facewash
Aromamagic Beautiful Skin Oil Review