KHADI OXY FRESH GEL KESAR REVIEW
Hello lovelies, coming with mixed thoughts (mostly negative) about this baby here too.
On my last visit to the khadi in Connaught place in Delhi I picked up a lot of stuff including a conditioner and scrub which I have already reviewed. I picked up this gel too just for the very fact that it said kesar on it and you could most definitely see the tiny kesar particles floating inside the gel .
It looked beautiful to my eyes was yellow and had kesar in it. All in all I had to pick this up even when I filtered my basket, as I usually do when I go shopping me and I know we all do pick up a lot of things at once but in the end when we are nearing the cashier (for the fear of what it is going to amount to) we like to filter our baskets and I often end up taking out 4-5 items (lol) this stayed.
Packaging: The usual khadi .black flip cap .the gel comes sealed (I think) and transparent bottle with the label in front.
- Crocus sativus .12g
- Curcuma longva 2.5 Gms
- Sodii biboras 6gms
- Glycerine 10 ml
- Carbopol 10 Gms
- Preservative 3gms
- Citrus lemon 1 gm
- Aloevera tourn 1 ml
- Purified water 10 ml
Pros of Khadi Oxy Fresh Kesar Gel
- Nothing really. This gel did pretty much nothing for my skin. Just good to look at and go wow that a product can contain actual kesar in it.
- Not any noticeable brightening effect.
- Maybe it just does not work for me because of my skin texture(oily)
- Just fascinating ingredients.
- It did not aggravate my acne
- Does nothing. Tried and tested
- Leaves an oily cast after you have used it.I usually used it during shower for a week rubbed it with Luke warm water for about 5-6 minutes. Nor does it improve my acne. Not brighten just an oily cast but that can be because it contains much glycerine.
- I would not end my research for a good khadi gel. Am sure they got to have some goodness in those shelves I just have to keep looking.lol
Rating : :-* :-* not buying this one again but will try more from khadi. As I like the naturalness in Khadi products.
Have you used Khadi Oxy Kesar Gel? Please rate ion the box below
Khadi Scrub Silver Moon (With Sandal)
Khadi Pudina Cream Cleanser
Khadi Pure Rose Water
Khadi Peeling Scrub Gel Kesar
Khadi Saffron Reetha Protein Herbal Shampoo
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo
Hair Care 2: Shampoo and Conditioner
Himalaya Hair Detangler and Conditioner
Oriflame Aloe Vera & Arnica Extract Soothing Pure Gel
Lotus Herbal: AloeHydra Moisturizing Gel Review
Himalaya Oil Balancing Face Wash Gel Review
Fabindia Vitamin E Liquorice Gel Face Pack Review
Oriflame White Tea Extract Moisturizing Gel Mask Review
Khadi Moisturizing Cream Kesar, Aloe Vera, Honey