Khadi Peeling Scrub with Aloe vera (with Tulsi and Haldi)
Khadi Peeling Scrub with Aloe vera is an almond based face scrub which imparts natural nourishment effects to the skin. Removes blackheads and scars from skin.
Price Rs 120 for 200 ml
- curcuma longa (turmeric ) acts as anti – pruritic agent & helps drying the wounds & lesions.
- ocimum sanctum (tulsi): behaves as an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent thus helps in eradicating any of the microorganisms developing on the wound and the skin.
- symplocos racemosa : gives a softening effect to dry skin.
- azadirachta indica (neem)
- citraus reticulate blanco – tangarine
- sugandhit dravya
- juglans regia (common walnut)
- oryza sativa(asian rice)
- base to make I kg
Method : Rub the scrub on face, elbow and neck gently with finger tips in circular motion for 5-6 minutes and clean with moist cotton. Don’t rub on acne and pimples.
My experience with Khadi Peeling Scrub Aloe Vera:
- It is one of the best facial and body scrub I have ever used. It lives up to all its claims.
- It is a cream based scrub with almond granules. The granules in the scrub are coarse but not scratchy.
- The scrub spreads easily on your skin.It feels as if you are pampering your skin with milk cream and almond paste.
- It does not removes black heads instantly but regular usage helps you get rid of black heads and white heads.
- It smells very refreshing. Just like fresh aloe vera.
- The best and the best usage I have found for this scrub is that it helps in getting rid of ingrown hair. I use this scrub both on my face and body. I don’t have any major problem of ingrown hair but sometimes I do get ingrown hair. Just before 2-3 days of waxing I use it regularly and all the teeny meeny hair open up …or whatever. 😛 That helps immensely.
- It does dry my skin a little but nothing that regular moisturizer cannot take care of.
- It removes dead skin cells and leaves my skin clean and soft. My pores sort of get clean .
- This would be a very good scrub for people with oily and combination skin as well. If you have acne or pimples, I suggest that you avoid using it.
- It is all herbal so less chances of breaking out.
- Little goes a long way and it is so worth the money.
- It comes in a regular Khadi bottles packaging. Since the scrub is thick, you have to pump the bottle a few times to get the product out.
- The only weird thing is that they have not mentioned that have not mentioned what “base” they use.
- Khadi products (except regular soaps, shampoos etc) are difficult to locate. :((
Here is how the scrub spreads. You can see the small almond granules.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-*:-*
Have you used Khadi Aloe Vera Peeling Scrub? Please rate in the box below.
Further Readings :