Price : Rs 110 for 210 ml
Ingredients and Usage :
Khadi peeling Scrub gel is a golden yellow thick gel with small coarse granules.
It come in a regular Khadi packaging bottle with a flip top cap.
What I love about Khadi Peeling Scrub Gel Kesar:
- I totally love this gel. After Fab India Coral Glow Face pack this is one face pack / gel that has worked wonders for my skin. It has a gel like consistency , which spreads on your skin evenly. I leave it for 10-12 minutes until it starts getting a little drier . Then with a little water on my fingers , I gently scrub my face. Then I wipe off the gel with moist cotton and splash water on my face. It instantly gives glow to my face, the pore looks tightened and my skin looks super smooth. I LOVE IT. The glow stays for a day but it makes my skin looks awesome. I do need a little moisturiser after I have applied the pack but I don’t feel any major dryness after applying it.
- The granules are a little coarse so they even exfoliate my skin and remove any dead skin cells.
- It smells awesome ..like fresh rose petals. I would however not recommend this for people who have acne or pimples because they might find the granules a little harsh.
- Little goes a long way. this bottle would last me minimum 6-7 months on 2-3 time usage per week.
- It doesn’t make my skin oily or dry so I am assuming that it might work for people with oily skin as well.
What I don’t like about Khadi Peeling Scrub Gel kesar:
- The consistency of the gel is quite thick it it gets a little difficult to take out gel from the bottle. I generally keep it upside down for 5-7 minutes before using it.
- It is not easily available until you have a proper Khadi store in your city. However you may purchase it online from http://manavkhadiherbal.com/
This is how the gel looks in its original form.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
Have you used Khadi Peeling Gel Scrub Kesar ?Please rate in the box below.
Also Read :
- Khadi Peeling Scrub with Aloe Vera review
- Khadi Saffron Reetha Protein Herbal Shampoo Review
- Khadi Pure Rose Water Review