Khadi Natural Skin Toner- Pure Rose Water Review
Rose water is a natural moisturiser and deep conditioner. A mild antiseptic and anti acne . It improves complexion, prevents ageing. An excellent after shave lotion. It is recommended for all face and body packs.
Directions : Apply all over face and neck.
Price : Rs 70 for 210 ml.
Ingredients in Khadi Rose Water: Fresh Rose petals, Aqua. Sediments if any are of rose petals
My experience with Khadi Rose Water:
- It smells really good , like fresh crushed rose petals.
- It has never stung my eyes or caused any irritation on my skin.
- You get a lot of product in the bottle.
- I believe that it is pure. But I am a little skeptical how this would stay fresh for 2 years without any preservatives.
- I have been using khadi rose water for almost two months now and I have to say that it does nothing. I don’t feel fresh after using it, it has made no difference to my skin even after continuous usage. It’s as good as applying a scented water all over your face.
- The most irritating thing about is that it comes in a bottle with a flip top cap.The regular Khadi packaging. I prefer spray bottles. I have transferred it in my Fab India spray bottle but still I don’t feel any freshness after spraying it.
- I have tried adding it in my face packs but it has never made any difference.
- I generally apply rose water after using a pack, it doesn’t help in maintaining the moisture balance of my skin.
I am not saying Khadi Rose water is impure or harmful for skin, I am just saying that it does nothing to my skin. So I have no reason to use it at all. I would rather splash water on my face than splashing Khadi Rose Water.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*