I have known about tea tree and its properties for over 12 years now. I started suffering from acne at the age of 16. Though then I use tea tree in various forms like face wash, creams and so on. I got into essential oils last year. Let’s read on to find out how tea tree helped me in curing acne.
Product description and directions of use:
Provides Relief from Cold, Sinusitis Soothes Muscle Aches and Arthritis Prevents Boils and Other Skin Infections Controls Dandruff Cleans and Clears Skin.
Directions: Take an adequate amount of this oil and dilute it with your carrier oil.
Rs. 315 after discount for 15 ml
My experience with Khadi Tea Tree Oil:
I have suffered from mild to very severe acne for almost 10 years. I tried various products when the acne was mild but had to visit a dermatologist when it got very severe. I ordered for Khadi tea tree oil in April and have been using it quite often in various forms:
• I mix a few drops of it in rose water, store it in a spray container in the refrigerator and use it as a purifier during and post my gym sessions. After a run, I wipe my face with a tissue and spray this on the face and let my skin soak it. This helped me in avoiding acne post workout sessions.
• I take 3 to 4 drops and apply it directly on my skin once in 15 days (though a lot of people advice it should not be applied directly and should be diluted), this helps in drying the acne faster and prevent new ones. It stings my face for a minute and the smell disappears in a few minutes as well. Within a few minutes I feel a cooling sensation. I apply this only in the night as if applied during the day, the oil would lead to tanning.
• Once in a week I add a few drops in my night cream and this again helps in drying the existing ones and it gives a glow the next day.
• I add a few drops along with rose water in fuller’s earth and leave it for 30 minutes. This way the fullers earth does not lead to slight drying post it is washed
• I add a few drops of it in my bath water and I feel quite relaxed.
• I did not have any scars so I can’t say if Khadi tea tree oil works on reducing or removing them..
• For my hair, I mix it along with Almond oil. I do not have any fungal infections on my scalp but the smell helps in a soothing sleep.
What I don’t like about Khadi Tea tree oil:
• There are 2 nozzles for the oil to be released, one big and one small. There is no way one can be used and the other can be closed. If not very careful I end up taking extra drops which lead to wastage.
Would I recommend Khadi Tea Tree Oil ?
Yes! For sensitive and acne prone skin it is a must have in your skin collection.
Would I re-purchase Khadi Tea Tree Oil ?
Yes! I would always keep a bottle as it helps in avoiding post workout acne.
Aroma Magic Tea Tree Oil Review
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner
Lush Tea Tree Water
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Exfoliating Pads
The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil
Jovees Tea Tree Oil Control Face Wash
Lotus Acne Gel with Tea Tree Oil and Lotus haul
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil Review and Uses