Kiehl’s Crème De Corps, The Original Nourishing Cream
Our original Creme de Corps body cream has been a favorite preparation among our cherished patrons for decades. Rich in skin-nurturing ingredients ideal for hydrating dry skin, Creme de Corps is the inspiration for a collection of products for a superb bath experience. This light-weight body lotion, a lighter version of our classic Creme de Corps body cream, moisturizes skin and leaves it soft and smooth all day long. Our “Creme de Corps Light” is ideal for normal or dry skin and is formulated with unique, skin-soothing ingredients derived from nature – Jojoba Butter, Olive Fruit Oil, and Sweet Almond Oil. The formula helps protect against damaging free radicals and further helps skin to maintain its natural moisture balance and prevents moisture loss. Absorbs quickly and instantly soothes and conditions skin for a lovely, silky feel with “dress-and-go” convenience.
My experience with Kiehl’s Crème De Corps Body Lotion
- It’s rich and nourishing.
- It gets absorbed in your skin at the click of your finger.
- Doesn’t leave any greasiness behind.
- It leaves my skin soft and supple after applying it.
- It’s super moisturizing. Even till the next day I don’t feel any dryness on my body.
- It smells a little medicinal but once you apply it, you smell nothing.
- It’s a great hand lotion as well but it takes a while to get absorbed from your palms.
- Crème De Corps claims that continuous use of 10 days will provide a skin texture heretofore unattainable. Well! I can’t vouch for it because I anyway moisturize my body everyday and my skin is not flaking or super dry. All I can say that it’s a good moisturizer but I have no reason to purchase it. My regular body moisturizer does a decent job.
- A little goes a long way. The texture is quite thick but it spreads easily and gets absorbed quickly. So you never need too much to apply it on your whole body.
- Although it has goodness of shea butter, olive fruit oil, soyabean oil, glycerin etc . but it also has parabens in it.
- It’s a little thick so I have to pump the bottle to get the lotion out.
Overall, good and not the one that you would regret buying. It would be fantastic product for people who have dry flakey skin. It is Kiehl’s star product so I am guessing that it would be expensive as well. I think around Rs 1200 or something (it says 22 dollars on their website)
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-* + 0.5
Have you used Kiehl’s Creme De Corps? Please rate in the box below.
Note: The product shown in this entry was sent by company for consideration.