WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream
I have been using Kiehl’s products from past many days now. In fact since the brand sent the sample sizes so I took the whole kit along with me to Singapore and I am almost finished using everything by now. And before the empty bottles find their way to the bin, I would review everything this week itself.
What is Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream?
- 24 Hour, light-textured hydrator
- Reduces moisture loss
- Continuous water replenishment throughout day
- Inspired by our original, Ultra Facial Moisturizer
- Not tested on animals
Application : Apply to clean facial skin day or night as needed to combat moisture depletion.
Kiehl’s is to open in September in India as yet to I am not aware of the prices $24 for a 1.7 oz jar.
For Skin Types : Dry, Normal to Dry, Normal, Oily, Normal to Oily.
My experience with Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream:
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial cream is a pure white cream with a texture that is between gel and a regular cream.
- It gets absorbed in the skin easily but during super humid days it used to take a while to get completely absorbed and I had to wait for a a minute or so before applying my makeup. I would say this is not for you if you have oily skin.
- I am very happy with the way it moisturized my skin. In fact, on days when my skin really craves for moisture, this cream calms my skin and makes it supple.
- On the very day I landed in Singapore, I got a few dry patches on my skin, I applied this cream and by evening my skin was repaired and it looked soft. :yes:
- It has a little medicinal smell when you smell it in the jar but when you apply it on your face you barely smell anything.
- It has glycerin, avocado oil, olive fruit oil, rice barn oil and soya bean oil- everything that my dry skin would thank for.
- It’s a lovely hand cream also.
- I have never faced any skin irritation on my skin with this. It has always and always calmed my skin.
- The long list of ingredients scare me a little especially the presence of urea and parabens.
Here is a little cosmetics analysis list I picked up from here. The happy, neutral, and sad smileys reflect the ingredients status in the cream. :
Overall I liked the cream so much that this might even become my HG cream in coming days. It’s just the right combination of moisturizing and quick absorption.
Here is the swatch:
And here are the rest of the products that I am going to review this week:
Kiehl’s Bath and Shower Liquid Body Cleanser
Kiehl’s Creme De Corps
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser
Kiehl’s Olive Oil Fruit nourishing Shampoo
Kiehl’s Olive Oil Fruit nourishing Conditioner
Kiehl’s Facial Fuel : This is for men so wonder if the review is coming. 😛
The following two are the sample sachets so I’ll try to give an overview because with such less usage, I don’t think I would be able to do justice to the products or the review.
Kiehl’s Line Reducing Concentrate
Kiehl’s Damage Repairing Serum
Have you tried Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream? Please rate in the box below.
Note : the products shown in this entry were sent by the company/PR for consideration.