Kleenex Facial Cloths Review
Hope everyone is doing great!
Today, I want to review something which I wanted to share with you guys for so long and it’s the facial cloths from Kleenex. Honestly, as much as Bioderma cleanser changed the way my skin is, I believe for the Bioderma to work that well, these facial cloths made a huge change as well.
These gentle, cotton sheets are not only larger but softer, and are designed to be more effective at cleansing than cotton wool due to their quilted texture and natural fibres. They are soft and strong when wet or dry, so you can use them not only while applying cleanser and toner, but also while removing facemasks and even nail varnish.
£ 1.99, 2 for £3.
My Take on Kleenex Facial Cloths:
You must be thinking what’s so great about these Kleenex face cloths. Honestly, trust me on this, these cloths are so much better than normal cotton pads and they look and feel so lovely and they are so multifunctional. I am in love with these because they have replaced my face towel and has really made a difference to my skin. Think about it, when you use your towel to wipe your face, you transfer bacteria to it and how many times a day or for how many weeks do you use the same towel? This process keeps transferring bacteria back on to your skin.
Of course, we can’t replace the towel every time we wash our face, but the best way is to use facial cloths for every wash. By doing this, every time you will be using a new cloth and every time that you wash your face, you won’t contaminate your skin. I like to keep these in the bathroom so that after every wash, I can reach for these rather than my towel.
Pros of Kleenex Facial Cloths:
- Unique concept of a paper towel as a cloth.
- Eco friendly.
- Can be used wet or dry.
- Perfectly sized.
- Good absorption power.
- Doesn’t leave cotton or fibers on the face after use.
- Available easily in the UK.
- Neat packaging.
- Ideal to be kept in bathrooms and on makeup vanity tables.
Cons of Kleenex Facial Cloths:
- Unavailability in India.
Different Ways to Use Kleenex Facial Cloths:
- Can be used to clean and dry face after wash.
- Good for absorbing makeup, oil from the face.
- Can be used when applying lipstick, i.e., can be pressed between the lips.
- To remove makeup.
- To remove nail varnish.
- Can be used as a hand kerchief.
- To remove masks like face masks, foot masks, etc.
- Can be used as a 3D mask, just take a facial cloth, spread on your face and take a marker and locate your nose ,eyes and lips over the sheet now. Now, remove the sheet and draw the areas located and cut them and finally take this cloth and soak in any of the liquids like rose water, milk or a mixture of lime juice and honey or any toner for half an hour. Now, remove the sheet and remove excess liquid and place the mask on the face and leave it for 15 minutes. Your home-made 3D mask should work!
- Can be used with toners.
- Can be used to wipe away hair removal products like Veet after usage.
- If you have oiled your hair and you don’t want to stain your pillow, just spread a facial cloth or two on the pillow. It is better than newspaper because it won’t make any crispy noise and would absorb the oil.
- Quite handy to use after lunch and easy to just wipe your mouth with a soft cloth rather than a tissue.
- Useful to clean excess mascara from the brush.
- Very handy for home facials.
- For wiping off any kind of makeup and can be used in any makeup emergency, its very handy!
Do I Recommend Kleenex Facial Cloths?
Yes. If you live in the UK, please go ahead and try these. They are available in Superdrug. They can be used for various purposes and being so inexpensive, you can stock up on these. So, bye bye cotton pads and welcome facial cloths.
Olay Daily Facials Hydrating Cleansing Cloths
Do-It-Yourself Facial in 10 Minutes
Lush Baby Face Cleanser
ELF Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser
How To Make Refreshing Face Spray/Facial Mist at Home
L’Oreal Paris Pearl Perfect Facial Foam
Freeman Superfruits Transforming Facial Scrub
Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Purifying Soy Milk
17 thoughts on “Kleenex Facial Cloths Review”
I want these!!! wish they were available in india too 🙁 will check online 😀
this is damn gud……hope it’s available some where here..:(
They sound quite good..I loved ur diffuser 🙂
Thank u x
I use kleenex hand tissues.. let me hunt this.. 🙂
where did you get those??
I live in saudi.. 🙂
nice review dea
I want this now!!
nice review Harika…
I have heard soooooo much about these that i really wnat to try these. 🙁 wish these were avil in India. They look uber soft. Lucky you. 🙂
loved the pics. :))
Thanks hon u should def visit UK I’ll be ur guide 🙂 xx
good review dear
Very nice and detailed review..Nevere thought of so many uses of face cloths :)..We get these in US too..I am wating to try them..