Kolvin Deep Heat Massager
I have been googling for a long time to find the perfect low-cost massager which would be suitable even for daily use, but from local markets to e-markets, I was not satisfied with what they offered and finally ended my search with Kolvin Deep Heat Massager.
At first, I was scared of using an electrical gadget for massage purpose, but this particular massager has only 220-240v power, so it was pretty reassuring that I was not using something with high voltage current.
The first factor that impressed me was its affordable price; on most websites, the range went from Rs.250 to Rs. 400, but luckily, I got it for an offer price of Rs. 175 on ebay.
This particular massager has got 5 attachments and since it is an electrical one, and I am very happy that since it is electrical gadget, I won’t have to burn batteries!!!
The attachments are specifically designed for reaching out to different parts of the body like the knees, face, scalp, calf muscles, etc.
I use the massager daily on my scalp for increased blood circulation and I feel that I have opted for the right massager for my need.
Out of the 5 attachments, I use mostly 3.
The 5 attachments are:
- Facial Care Attachment: Soft foam puff aids application of facial creams and lotions (I haven’t tried this attachment so far, I am lazy to clean the puff after massage).
- Muscle Stimulator Attachment: Many square-like impressions on this attachment are used on mild areas with less muscles.
- Scalp Massager Attachment: Comb like peaks that helps stimulate scalp so that hair follicles can open and oil can penetrate to the hair root efficiently and increase blood circulation in head.
- Body Manipulator Attachment: Large concentric rings give unique variable massaging action used in muscle areas like thighs.
- Knee Massager Attachment: Circular blank impression to massage knees.
- Thermal Massager: Without attachment.
It has 3 position selector switch:
• With heat.
• Heat without massage.
• Massage with heat (not yet tried).
Pros of Kolvin Deep Heat Massager:
- Affordable massager at a price that ranges from Rs. 250-400.
- Mild vibration massage effect.
- No need for batteries because it is an electrical massager.
- Not much sound produced, bearable.
- Five attachments used throughout all body parts.
Cons of Kolvin Deep Heat Massager:
- Not lightweight, large in size, so not compact and not easy to carry around
- The power switch could have been better.
- I doubt the brand’s credibility.
My rating for this product is 3/5, but I really feel it is worth the money.
Health & Beauty Benefits of Papaya
Water : Health & Beauty Benefits
Health and Beauty Benefits of Olive Oil
Almonds Health and Beauty Benefits
Health and Beauty Benefits of Orange
Health and Beauty benefits of Coconut Oil
Pumpkin – Health and Beauty Benefits
Health & Beauty Benefits of Rose Oil
Skin Care Benefits of Avocado
Mango For Skin: Summer Beauty Benefits
Apple Cider Vinegar Review, Uses
Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate
Banana Beauty Benefits, Applications And Tips
Natural Beauty Benefits of Honey
Beauty Benefits Of Watermelon: Summer Skin Care Secrets
10 Health Tips Using Water
Organic foods and Their Benefits
11 Beauty Applications of Olive Oil
Health Benefits of Tea
Aloe Vera: Beauty Benefits
16 thoughts on “Kolvin Deep Heat Massager Review”
looks like a great buy kavitha…. and so affordable!!!
I have this! I have this! :happydance: :happydance: And It’s fun to use too! :dumb:
Seems to be a fun product.
Now am thinking of buying it. How effective was the massage?
ohh great.i’ve seen parlour people using something like this for facials long back. how is the effect BTW. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Dnt turn into rapunzel too soon 😛 😛 increased blood circulation provided you use it on your scalp helps in good hair growth doesnt it 😀 :pigtail: :pigtail:
I was looking for something which can clean the face – like the clarisonic gadget – but that one`s too pricey about 200 dollars *faints * so obviously m gonna look for a dupe – anyone`s got any suggestions? can be a not well known brand ..
wow thats so good re :))
electric equipment for massaging sounds good, need to look for this one :))
i too have this one…but not using it any longer…. 🙂
suggest me a website from where i can get it
I’ve been eyeing this since so long but couldn’t find any online reviews for this. I think Jomol also has the same one…nice review!! Will definitely get this now!! :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo:
Nice review Kavitha. :waytogo: :waytogo: .frm wich website did u get tis?
Awesome review, Kavitha! :thumbsup: What a bargain that was! :woot: :woot: I am going to look for this one. 😀 I don’t care if the brand doesn’t have much credibility. At this price, if it even lasts me a year, I’d be more than satisfied. :happydance: :happydance:
i have this kind of but in other name…………..but whenever i use it na i get headache :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: may be through vibration :struggle: :struggle: :struggle: :struggle:
This is so useless.. I bought it from homeshop18 and the day I bought it, it was working fine.. but from the second day in all the modes only massage was working.. and in the off mode also massage was working.. sheer wastage of money..