By Fathima Luthfia
Today, I am going put down my thoughts on Kryolan Professional Blush Brush. This is my first product review and I am super excited to make a contribution from my side. I am taking baby steps in the big makeup world of IMBB. I am glad that I am learning so many new things. Let’s move on to the review.
Natural bristle brush with short wooden handle for professional shading.
Kryolan Professional Art No. 1709 is a blush brush made of fine quality. The brush works effectively in the application of blusher. I was hunting very badly for blush brush cum powder brush with a shorter handle for the only reason to carry it easily in my small vanity pouch. When I saw this blush brush in Kryolan, without any second thoughts, I bought it and plus tell me who would think so much to buy it for this attractive price.
The blush brush comes in a flip type normal plastic cover. The body of the blush brush is made from half of metal which holds the bristles of the brush intact and the other half of grey silver colour aluminium where the name of the brush is printed in black. The bristles of the brush are black in color. The packaging is quite sleek and nothing to complain about.
The blush brush works well in building from sheer to heavy coverage of blush application. The blush brush has quite dense bristles which give a good finish. I use the blush brush for applying blush as well as powder. The lightweight body of the brush is also a bonus. Comparing it with my Vega blush brush, this brush is super light weight and makes application easier.
The blush brush doesn’t require any high maintenance. I use it every day and love the brush for bearing all the rough handling I do. Since I use it on every day basis, I like to wash them two times a week and there is no shedding at all. Some affordable brushes have the tendency to turn rough after one or two washes, nothing of that sort happened with this brush. I hate brushes which poke the face after a few washes, obviously who will like it 😛 The blush brush had no colour bleeding.
Summing up the pros and cons:
Pros of Kryolan Professional Blush Brush:
- Ergonomic handles – the brush handle is not long or short, its perfect and very comfortable to use.
- Travel friendly – as I said earlier, the main reason I bought this brush is to carry it in my small vanity pouch.
- Bristles are soft and quite dense.
- Easy to apply with precision.
- Gives quite good finish, not streaky.
- Good for building coverage of the blush.
- Does not shed.
- Multipurpose – for brush and powder as well as to set concealer, fits quite well for everything.
- Attractive price.
Cons of Kryolan Professional Blush Brush:
- Availability – Since they are super affordable, the brushes always tend to be out of stock most of the time. I badly wanted to pick one lipstick to try them, but they too were not in stock.
- Nothing at all. I love everything about the brush.
Kryolan TV Paint Stick
Kryolan Dermacolor Fixing Powder
Kryolan Supracolor Makeup Palette with 6 Colours
Kryolan False Lashes B3
Kryolan Ultra Underbase
Vega Professional Makeup Brushes PB08 and PB15
L’Oreal Professional Tec Hot Style Iron Finish
Wella System Professional Hydrate Dry Hair Mask
Professional Art 1731 Fan Brush
Basicare Blush Brush
Audrey’s Makeup Brushes – Angular Blender Brush and Blush Brush
Colorbar Keep Blushing Blush Brush
Basicare Angular Blush Brush