Hello my lovelies,
I am reviewing L’Oreal glam shine lip gloss in moon crystal today.
L’Oreal describes it as liquid shine for dazzling lips. I love them because they come in a cute bottle, have a handy, soft applicator wand and are not as sticky as other glosses can be and best of all create a wonderful pout and a slight shimmer.
There are 17 colours in the range. Am going to review moon crystal here today. All of these contain glitter particles and the range consist of beiges to pinks to berrys.I picked it up in 2008 in us so have no idea about the availability. (Big sorry)
Application is actually quite pleasant. It glides on very easily, and you don’t need to use very much for full lip coverage. My lips looked very sparkly and glossy. There’s no sticky, bumpy effect with this lip gloss, like there is with most glittery lip glosses, I was pleasantly surprised by this. I can’t say that the lip gloss makes my pout look any bigger, or better, but I do think lips look good. I have quite full lips anyway, so I can’t notice any difference. Definitely my pick for the glitziest, most glamorous mouth, this glimmer-infused gloss is richer and has more pigment than lighter formulas, making it the ultimate beauty weapon for hot nights out.
Now L’Oreal claim that this range of lip glosses will stay no matter what you have to eat or drink or no matter how many people you kiss! They claim it will make your lips shimmer and shine and its non sticky formula will make your lips look smooth. Well, I find that I need to reapply this lip gloss at points when I am wearing it so I don’t think it is quite as well lasting as what they would like us to believe, although you can still feel you have some sort of coating on your lips after quite some time. However, the lip gloss really does make your lips shine and look lovely.
Here is about them from L’Oreal website:
As I browse through I see they have discontinued this colour moon crystal.
This is different from the L’Oreal glosses in India which Rati shared photos and swatches of:
Why should you buy L’Oreal glam shine lip gloss
- Great shine. Best shine lip gloss I own
- Cheap was 5 dollars when I picked up 2 years ago
- Definitely something you could wear at night and gives a brilliant effect. Much like our own sonam kapoor in her L’Oreal adds.
- The wand application is very smooth and controlled
- The bottle is super cute. Hour glass figure shaped bottle
- This is a very nude colour and can be applied anytime you need a hint of very subtle silver shimmer on any lipstick as well
- Very moisturising. No lip balm needed
- Fades like a lip balm leaving slight shimmer behind which can be easily taken off using oil based make up remover.
Why should you not buy L’Oreal glam shine lip gloss
- Saying again its L’Oreal they have been blamed for animal testing and I brought this when II did not know this fact.
- I am on a shift towards cruelty free make up now.
- Shimmer maybe annoying for some but this gloss is all about shimmer
- Availability in India
- Slightly sticky. Very slight but that might be because of its staying power of 2 hours and more.
Overall a :-* :-* :-* :-* rating but not buying it again because of it being not a cruelty free brand.
Have you used L’oreal Glam Shine Lip Gloss? Please rate in the box below
LOreal Paris Glam Shine 6H Lip Gloss Photos and Swatches
L’Oreal Glam Shine Cream Lipstick Review
L’oreal Glam Shine Reflex Lip Gloss Photos, Swatches
L’Oreal Made For me Naturals Lipstick Review
L’oreal Color Riche Shine Gelee (Golden Vanilla) Swatches and Review