Claims : Fragrance-free. Paraben free. Water resistant.
Indications Skin subject to sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies. Extreme sun exposure. Practical, economical format.
- Very high UVA/UVB protection. Broad, photostable UVB/UVA protection thanks to the Mexoryl® SX and XL filters.
- – Practical format, ideal for the whole family – Water resistance
- The skin is protected from sunburns and from skin reactions and cell damage from UV rays
- Packaging and content
Price : Rs 1,900/- (approx) for 200 ml spray
I have been using this sunscreen for months and this has become my HG sunscreen now.
- It is a light liquidy sunscreen. It gets absorbed quickly without leaving any residue behind. It leaves a slight whitish cast behind but that settles down in a few seconds.
- I don’t find it oily or greasy.
- It is parabens and fragrance free.
- I works super effectively in protecting skin from getting tanned. Both Sanjeev and I used the same sunscreen in Goa and both of us have neither got any sunburns nor have we tanned badly.
- It is water resistant.
- Comes in a spray bottle.
- It has SPF 50 + and both UVA and UVB protection.
Have you used La Roche Posay Anthelios SPF 50+ Spray ? Please rate in the box below
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid
La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer Review + FOTD
Remington Pro Soft Curls Ci 151 Curling Iron
Pantene Pro V Nourished Shine Shampoo
TRESemme Thermal Recovery Intense Repair and Rehydration Masque
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex
Bio Skincare Exfoliating Strawberry Face and Body Scrub
Skin Care Routine Normal to Dry Skin
5 Summer Skin Care Steps
La Roche Posay Cicaplast Pro Recovery Skin Care Review