Lakme 3 in 1 Aqua Shine Lip Color- Orchid
Hey pretty ladies! Today I would be reviewing my favorite lip gloss of this season. It’s Orchid from Lakme 3 in 1 Aqua Shine range of lip color.
Aquashine is Color-Gloss- Conditioner for your lips. It glides like velvet. The super soft applicator gives your lips a shape like never before. Leaving you with the perfect smile. It’s an All in one product for your perfect pout.
Rs 450 for 2.55 ml
My experience with Lakme aqua shine lip color in Orchid
Orchid comes in a unique pen shaped packaging which needs to be twisted for the color to flow out. The cap is quite sturdy and the applicator is soft and just right for smooth application of color on your lips. Orchid is an amazing plum shade with tiny shimmery particles which give it a unique sheen. Orchid is a very pigmented color & does not settle in fine lines. The texture of aquashine lip color is velvety and it’s not at all sticky. Lips don’t feel heavy or stretched even after 3-4 hours. These are very hydrating; even dry lips can carry this lip color very well. Aquashine has a very toffee-like fragrance and frankly, I cannot help licking it . This shade will flatter all skin tones and can be used for both day time wear as well as for night time party look.
Yays for Lakme 3 in 1 aquashine lip color in Orchid
- Orchid is an amazing shade of plum, perfect for festive season.
- Tiny shimmery particles add to the glam.
- Glides like velvet on lips.
- Has a glossy finish, so neither a gloss nor lip balm is required for perfect look.
- Very hydrating, apt for dry lips.
- Love the toffee like smell it has.
- Very natural on lips, not sticky.
- Does not smudge at all.
- Color stays for almost 4 hours.
- Fades evenly, leaving a lavender tint on lips.
- Orchid will flatter all skin tones.
- Has a very convenient packaging.
- The applicator is suitable for full coverage.
- Very easily available and lots of shades to choose from.
Nays for Lakme 3 in 1 aquashine lip color:
- Some of you might not like the shimmer in it.
- No control on the quantity of product that comes out on twisting.
- Opaque packaging means you are unaware of the product remaining in the pen.
- Some of you might not find it easy to apply with the applicator; I had to practice a few times.
Orchid is a lovely shade and Aquashine range of lip colors fair really well. I would love to try some other shade in this range.
Lakme Aqua Shine Lipcolor Cocoa- Review, Swatch
Lakme Aquashine Lip Colour Review
Lakme Aquashine Lip Color in Fig Review
Lakme Aqua Shine Lip Color – Scarlet
Lakme Aquashine Lip Color: Lotus Review
Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color Rose Brown Review, Swatch, FOTD
Lakme Aquashine Lip Colour
Clinique High Impact Lip Colour Rosette
4 Must Have Classic Lakme Enrich Lip Color Shades
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Lip Color La Ravissante Review, FOTD
MAC Peacocky Kissable Lip Colour Photos, Swatches (1)
the Body Shop Mandarin Orchid Eau De Toilette Review
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick – Wild Orchid Review
Maybelline Color Sensational, Moisture Extreme and Satin Lipsticks
17 thoughts on “Lakme Aquashine Lip Color-Orhcid”
that’s a pretty shade n really looks good on your lips
Thanks Parita 🙂
very pretty color shilpi. :)) loved how it looks on your lips. :))
Thanks Rati :-)I love it too!!
i’ve never seen this packaging of lakme aquashine! always saw the colored 1s in store..black looks gud & the color looks very good on u 🙂
Thanks a bunch Nafisa 🙂
beautiful Shilpi new packaging is good I must say:)
Thank You Neha 🙂
gorge color 🙂 pretty on yu :)…. i love the word “hydrating” form the pros:P 🙂 i’l get one 🙂
sure go n get one, am sure u r gonna love it 🙂
very beautiful shade shilpi.. it suits you alot 🙂
thanks Surbhi 🙂
from sry 😛
ohhh i love this shade shilpi …. i like the concept of that sponge tip and the best part is that no jhanjhat of applying gloss ….. all in one… i wish it was a bit cheaper though
good review 🙂
nice review shilpi and it looks sueprb on you! great shade for winters! Will try this and other shades from this range, i love hydrating lipstick!
It suits you so well Shilpi .. like this shade. Nice packaging & I like these sponge applicators 🙂