Lakme Black Impact Liner is from Lakme’s latest collection Lakme -Summer 2010 Night fever By Suneet Verma
What is Lakme Black Impact Liner?
Enhance your eyes with the blackest of black eyeliner that doesn’t fade. The rich, intense color in a silky formula glides on – lining, defining with the greatest of ease. Water resistant and fast drying. It wont budge for hours. The brush handle offers a comfortable grip so you can create dark, dramatic eyes that are a night time glam staple.
Shade Available : Black
Price : Rs 195 for 3.5 ml
What I love about Lakme Black Impact Liner?
- Packaging: It’s super cute. I quite like the cute purple bottle.
- It comes sealed in a plastic wrapper so the chances of getting a wrong product are almost negligible.
- The V Shaped handle gives a good control.
- The best thing: it does not budge and stays on for hours at a go. I was really not expecting this. It dries to an eyeshadow like texture and if you don’t touch it or don’t rub your eyes, it would stay on good 6-7 hours.
- The formula is neither runny nor thick. It glides on pretty well.
- The eye liner is not intense black but you can increase the intensity by applying an extra coat.
- It is decently priced.
- It dries to a matte black finish.
- The tiny tube can be easily carried everywhere.
What I Don’t like about Lakme Black Impact Liner?
- The Brush. It’s a fat brush. A thinner eye liner brush or even a felt tip would have been better. If used tactfully you can create thin lines but still…
- It takes at least 40-50 seconds to dry up. Feels like a liner from 1970s. 😛
- It is not super pigmented. Sometimes it makes translucent black lines and you have to go all over again to define the line.
- It s not waterproof liner . A single wash of water removes it.
Overall it’s actually not a bad eye liner at all. If you don’t rub your eyes or keep touching then, the liner stays as it is for good 6 hours. Good for the price you pay.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: :star: :star::star:
Have you used Lakme Black Impact Liner?