WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Lakme Black Impact Liner is from Lakme’s latest collection Lakme -Summer 2010 Night fever By Suneet Verma
What is Lakme Black Impact Liner?
Enhance your eyes with the blackest of black eyeliner that doesn’t fade. The rich, intense color in a silky formula glides on – lining, defining with the greatest of ease. Water resistant and fast drying. It wont budge for hours. The brush handle offers a comfortable grip so you can create dark, dramatic eyes that are a night time glam staple.
Shade Available : Black
Price : Rs 195 for 3.5 ml
What I love about Lakme Black Impact Liner?
- Packaging: It’s super cute. I quite like the cute purple bottle.
- It comes sealed in a plastic wrapper so the chances of getting a wrong product are almost negligible.
- The V Shaped handle gives a good control.
- The best thing: it does not budge and stays on for hours at a go. I was really not expecting this. It dries to an eyeshadow like texture and if you don’t touch it or don’t rub your eyes, it would stay on good 6-7 hours.
- The formula is neither runny nor thick. It glides on pretty well.
- The eye liner is not intense black but you can increase the intensity by applying an extra coat.
- It is decently priced.
- It dries to a matte black finish.
- The tiny tube can be easily carried everywhere.
What I Don’t like about Lakme Black Impact Liner?
- The Brush. It’s a fat brush. A thinner eye liner brush or even a felt tip would have been better. If used tactfully you can create thin lines but still…
- It takes at least 40-50 seconds to dry up. Feels like a liner from 1970s. 😛
- It is not super pigmented. Sometimes it makes translucent black lines and you have to go all over again to define the line.
- It s not waterproof liner . A single wash of water removes it.
Overall it’s actually not a bad eye liner at all. If you don’t rub your eyes or keep touching then, the liner stays as it is for good 6 hours. Good for the price you pay.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: :star: :star::star:
Have you used Lakme Black Impact Liner?