Lakme Nine To Five Forever Silk Eyeliner Gypsy Green Review, Swatch, EOTD
* Easy glide Metallic Eyeliner : Celebrate color all over again . The soft creamy texture gives you a chance to do just that in 7 exciting shades.
* Stay Silky Soft : Moisturize on the go with eyeliner colors that are rich in Vitamin E.
* Lasts through day : Smudge proof, water resistant, lasts upto 8 hours
* Dermatologist tested
Price : 395 for 0.28 gm
Lakme forever silk eye liners are twist up liners. It means that you can twist the eyeliner up but cannot twist it back. So keep your curiosity at halt. 😛
What I like about Lakme Nine To Five Forever Silk Eyeliner:
- I am in love with the colour. I have never enjoyed wearing a green eyeliner as much as I enjoy wearing it now. I have been wearing this liner almost daily from past one week and I love it. Gypsy Green is a dark khaki green eyeliner with golden metallic sheen to it.
- The eyeliner is creamy and it glides on your lids like a dream. Not even a 0.1 % of tugging or pulling.
- The colour is pigmented , Just a one swipe of colour and you’d be sorted.
- It is a smudge proof and waterproof liner. It stays on my lids for more than 8 hours with or without a primer. These days, my lids have become a little oily but still the liner has never failed me. I have noticed that the liner transfers on my upper lash line when it is freshly applied. But after it sets, it sets for entire day.
- When worn on upper or lower lash line, it does not sting your eyes.
- I like the black outer casing. It’s sleek and doesn’t take any space in your bag.
- Does not have any funny smell.
- I don’t apply this liner on waterline but even if a trace of this eyeliner goes on my waterline, it gives such a bad burning sensation. So I stick to using it solely on lash lines.
- I am not a fan of mechanical liners. This is even worse, it does not twist back once twisted up. . 😐
- Also, since it is a twist up eyeliner , you cannot sharpen it. I find it very difficult to draw thin lines, especially in the inner corner of my eye lids.
- The packaging although is pretty but not practical. i store my liners in a jar and the coloured band Lakme eyeliner is in the center. I would have preferred either top or bottom of the liner coloured. I literally have to search for it every morning to use it.
- If you rub your eyes, it would probably fade or even get rubbed off.
Here is the swatch of gorgeous Gypsy Green :
Here is how this particular green looks on my eyes. Even till the evening, it stays on just like this. However, if you notice I have not been able to trace a thin line in the inner corner of my lids.
Overall I am in love with this liner. It’s my HG green eyeliner shade. I just have to be careful that the liner does not touch my waterline and now I have got used of applying it carefully. 🙂
I might go back for more shades but this green, I guess I would always buy. 🙂 See swatches of the rest of the shades HERE
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
Have you used Lakme Nine to Five Forever Silk Eyeliner – Gypsy Green? Please rate in the box below.
Also Read :
Lakme Nine to Five Kohl Ultimate Photos, Swatches
Lakme Nine to Five Lipsticks
Lakme Nine to Five Intense Volume Mascara Review
Lakme Nine To Five Flawless Creme Compact Review
Five Favourite Nine to Five Lipsticks
Lakme Nine to Five Day Perfect Lip Colors Review
Lakme Nine to Five Defining Eyeliner: Sapphire & Jade
Lakme High Definition Eyeliner Review
Lakme Fantasy Collection Shimmer Eye Liner Review
Nine To Five Forever Silk Eyeliner Photos, Swatches