Lakme Fruit Blast Pear Butter Hydrating Mask Claims : Rescue and rejuvenate rough, flaky skin with pears and pure shea butter. Formulated for deep cleansing and intense hydration, this mask complements any skin care routine. Soft, buttery yet grainy textured pears are rich in vitamin C and K that help revitalize your skin. Shea butter helps moisturise the skin, promoting cell renewal.
Available in 50g for Rs. 150
The texture of the mask is light foamy creamy. You apply it on your face. It goes on as a white mask and the white colour disappears after a minute or two. Your face looks as if you have applied direct oil on your face. Don’t get scared. 😀 The first time I applied it, I was like ” where did the mask go “, ” where did the oil come from” :P. Let the mask be there on you face for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. The mask would rinse off as a dirty white colour product.
- After rinsing off the mask, you skin feels clean, soft, hydrated and a little tightened. Don’t expect miracles out of it. All I would say is that this is a good product to be included in your winter care regimen. It is much better than the regular fruit masks, which tend to flake and dry the skin in such cold weather.
- It lives up to the claim of hydration. My skin doesn’t feel dry even if I don’t apply moisturizer after hours of using the mask. I would like to stress that the mask is especially for dry skin and that too it is best used in winters.
- It comes in a squeeze tube – hygienic and convenient to use.
- There is a very faint fruity smell to it, which is nice and does not bother once the mask is applied.
- I have used it a couple of time and it has never broken me out or caused any irritation to my skin. In fact, my skin feels happy after using it.
What I don’t like about Lakme Fruit Blast Pear Butter Deep Hydrating Mask?
- It contains mineral oils, which might not suit everyone.
- It rinses off only with warm water. If you rinse it off with a cold water, you might get this slippery feel on your face.
Overall I like this mask and this tube would last me all winters. I use it thrice a week. I any day prefer using it over mud based masks and I’d continue using it through out winters.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
Have you used Lakme Fruit Blast Pear Butter Hydrating Face Mask ? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Product sent by brand for consideration