Some of you wanted to see how The Lakme Lip Love Aphrodite Blush looks on me, so here you have it. It’s very foggy and rainy here today so I have tried to click photos with different camera settings to give you a better idea of the shade.
Price Rs 550. I have to say that the price is a little higher but the lipstick is really good.
I wore the lipstick last night and I am wearing it since morning today . Here’s what I think so far:
- Lakme Lip Love Lipstick feels very light on lips. You barely feel any heaviness or even the presence of lipstick on lips.
- They are neither super moisturizing nor very drying. They just make a comfortable wear.
- The lipstick survives one full meal but you would need to do a touch up after a few hours. These are definitely not long staying lipsticks.
- These do not accentuate your lip lines. You’d see how smooth my lips look in the photos below.
- The lipsticks have a very faint vanilla smell but no flavour.
- The packaging is a little cheezy – all reds, hearts and “LOVE”…it’s a little weird and not classy. But the packaging is not flimsy at all.
- The cover has a strong plastic base inside the thin metal casing on top.
I am in love with the shade Aphrodite Blush. It’s a soft peachy brown colour with a soft finish to it. It is the kind of shade you can wear every day and wouldn’t get bored. The texture is semi opaque to buildable. On two three swipes it becomes completely opaque.
Here are the swatches.
Here’s is how Aphrodite Blush lipstick looks one me.
Although it’s too early to give rating or go totally ga-ga over the lipsticks ..But the shade has made me fall in love with the lipstick as a whole. That’s the most expensive “Lakme” lipstick I have got and I definitely don’t regret buying it. 🙂
If there are any changes I feel, I’d probably update you on that in a week or so. But as of now I’d like to stick to the fact that I am in love with Lip Love Lipsticks. 😀
According to my hubby, after my Dior Lipstick that’s the only good shade I have in my collection. 😐
Have you tried Lakme Lip Love Lipstick? Please rate in the box below.
Also read :