Lakme Glide on Eye Colour – Rs 275:
- Warm Copper is true to its name. It’s a warm shade of copper
- Aqua Green is again a aqua green colour.
- Plush Purple is a milky purple colour.
Lakme Invisible Foundation (Rs 185)
Here is the swatch. What I noticed about this shade particularly is that if you have grayish or bluish dark circles , you may just dab this foundation underneath your eyes, let it settle for a a few seconds and then apply your regular foundation on top of it and all over your face. The shade will cut out the gray underneath your eyes. try it. Might work. 🙂
Lakme Eye Magic: (Rs 295)
The consistency is gel like. Once applied, it feels a little liquidy but after a few seconds it dries completely.
Lakme Lip Artist :Rs 250
It’s available in 6 shades. I got 3 out of them. They are beautiful. I can’t tell you about the staying power as of now but they are very creamy and have a satin finish. Can definitley be used as lipsticks. You would have to sharpen them with the fat sharpner. The thickness of Lakme Lip Artist is the same as the Lakme Kajal so if you have a Lakme kajal sharpener, that would work for Lakme Lip Artists as well.
- Sienna is a soft brown colour
- Terracotta is a peach colour with brown undertone
- Crimson is a red with brownish undertone.
Lakme True Wear Nail Colour: Rs 90/-
There are 6 shades available in the collection. I got 4 of these.
041 Deep blue colour and has hues of peacock blue.
Lakme Aquashine Lip Colour: Rs 425
Got all the 4 shades. 3 out of the 4 have a brown undertone and look very similar to each other. None of the colours is shimmery.
- Sepia is a soft brown colour.
- Sangria is reddish brown colour.
- Plum is a deep plum colour.
- Firebrick is deep brown colour.
Lakme Enrich Satin lipstick: (Rs 225)
Got one shade for all the 4 lipsticks. Shade 265. It’s a deep brown colour with dark purple undertones. Still wondering why did they come up with this colour. :-/ Here are the swatches of Lakme Aquashine lip colours and the Lakme Enrich Lipstick 265
Lakme Black Impact Liner: (Rs 195)
If I had to pick up things from the colelction without any review , they would be
- Definitely Aqua Green and Warm Copper Eye liners.
- Terracotta and may be, Sienna lip artist.
- 041 Nail Paint
- FireBrick Aquashine (def)
- Black Impact liner since I am not left with a single liquid liner with me.
So how do you find the collection? And what would you pick from Lakme Night Fever?
Note: The products shown in this entry were sent by the company/ PR for consideration.