What is Lakme Eye Magic ?
The lightweight, translucent gel comes with quick dry formula that fixes the sparkle in place. Paint crystalline lines for a soft look or sweep the entire eyelid for a jewel encrusted look. Can be used as an eye shadow or as a highlighter for cheeks or any other part of the body in classic shades of gold and silver for a subtle, pearly shine.
M.R.P. : Rs. 295/-
Shades Available – Golden and Silver
How to use : Quick drying, stay-in-place glitter. Use to top up or on its own.
What I like about Lakme Eye Magic?
- It comes with a sponge tip applicator that make it super easy to use.
- The application dries within seconds and then stays on for good 4-5 hours.
- You can use it as an eye liner with an eye liner brush and it works fine that ways.
- Both golden and silver colours are pretty.The packaging is quite convenient and you can easily carry it around.
- It is decently priced.
What I don’t like about Lakme Eye Magic?
- The product dries to a translucent gel and as soon as it dries you feel stretchiness and heaviness on your lids. As if some glue has dried up on your lids. I tried to wear it atleast thrice or four times and the heaviness on lids only resulted in a headache.
- The application is quite uneven. As you apply the product with the applicator, you would notice that some where the product applies more and somewhere less. The same goes for cheeks. If you use it as a cheek highlighter, it dries as a chunky patchy glitter.
- It settles in your crease. The gel dries quickly but you have to keep your lids close until it dries completely or else you would notice chunks of glitter in your crease.
- When you try to even out the application with your fingers or brush, most of the product sticks to your finger/ brush leaving the eye lid application even patchier.
- It smells quite medicinal.
Overall, the product has been a sheer disappointment. 🙁 I think Lakme Eye pots are far better.Eye Magics looked so pretty in bottles but that’s about it.
Following are the pictures of eye magic (silver) on my lid.
With base, the appliction loked even worse. Do you see how much glitter is within my crease. 🙁
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :star:
Have you used Lakme Eye Magic?
Note : The product shown in this entry was sent by the company/ PR for consideration.