- Dermatologically Tested
- High performance sunblock that gives complete UV protection, no matter how strong the rays are
- SPF 50 gives 97% skin protection from UVB rays
- PA +++ keeps skin completely safe from harmful UVA rays
- Cucumber and lemon grass extracts moisturize the skin and make it glow even more
- Available in 50ml for Rs 250/- and 30ml for Rs 350/-
What I like about Lakme Sun Expert Cucumber Lemongrass SPF50 PA +++
- I like the texture of this sunscreen. It is between creamy to powdery texture and it does not feel greasy or oily at all.
- It really has protected my skin from getting burnt. I have had no red patches or sun burns after using this sunscreen. I also didn’t see any major tanning of my skin even though i have roamed around in wee hours of afternoon. But I won’t claim that it is 100% tan proof.
- It doesn’t feel heavy at all. It is actually quite lightweight.
- This is meant for normal to dry skin (my skin type) and it keeps my skin quite comfortable through out the day. Neither does my skin get oily nor does it get stretchy.
- It smells quite nice . Has a little citrusy tough to it, which I like.
- A lot of times sunscreens make your face sweaty, this one doesn’t.
- I love the pump bottle packaging. Great for travel purposes. it is quite nicely packed as well. I have not faced any kind of spillage with the bottle.
What I don’t like about Lakme Sun Expert Cucumber Lemongrass SPF50 PA +++
- It gives a slight whitish cast when applied so you have to massage it in your skin. The whitish cast disappears but you you do have to work the product in your skin.
- Never ever use this sun expert before getting your photographs clicked. you’d end up looking ghostly in pictures. It gives such a bad white cast in photos. It could be because of the super high SPF.
blended : you can see the whitish cast, especially in the fine lines.
Overall, I do like this sunscreen. For arms and body, I would always stock it up since it does give quite a good protection. But on most days I do have to click photos so I’d probably skip this as a face sunblock. This is totally personal. It hasn’t broken me out or made my skin uncomfortable in any manner. It is quite an effective sunscreen and a very good one from Lakme.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* + 0.5 (totally deducted points for the whitish cast)
Have you used Lakme Sun Expert Cucumber Lemongrass SPF50 Sunscreen? Please rate in the box below
Lakme Anti Darkening Sunscreen
Lakme Fairness Sunscreen Range Photos
Sunscreens Facts, SPF and Application
Ayur Sun Protection+Fairness SPF 30 + EverYuth Face Pack
Favourite Sunscreen for Summers
Difference Between Sunscreen and Sunblock
Lakme Cucumber & Lemon Grass Fairness Sunscreen With SPF30 PA++
Lakme Sun Expert Fairness Sunscreen, Photos, Swatches
Lakme Sun Expert Cucumber Lemongrass SPF 24
product sent by brand for consideration