Lakme True Wear Nail color #103 Twilight Mauve & #241 Metallics Review and swatches
According to website: Long-lasting, chip resistant nail enamel.
It contains resins to strengthen nails and prevents breakage. Also has colour lock technology which gives lacquer-like finish.
Price: 90/- for 9ml
My take on the shades:
I love mauve shades whether light or dark and so I bought these two nail paints from Lakme both of which fall under the category of mauves and gives a glossy finish. The shades I got are:
#103 Twilight Mauve- This is from the Lakme True Wear Nail Color Classics range. This is a true light mauve shade with a shimmer.
#241 Metallics– This is from the Lakme True Wear Nail Color Metallics Bridal Sutra range. This is more of a brown toned mauve with silver shimmer. My personal favourite these days. :yahoo:
Pros of both shades together:
• Great shade selection offered by lakme.
• Non streaky application.
• 2 coats of both shades give out a true color.
• While mauve is subtle yet looks beautifully different, the metallic gives a better look and brightens up my hands.
• A thin single coat of both nail paints dry up real fast but a thick second coat may take 3-4 minutes to completely dry off.
• Both shades stay on as bright as new for 5 days easily. After that they fade away slowly but no bad chipping.
• I prefer to use the metallic shade on my feet too while I do not prefer to wear lighter shades as #103 on my feet. 😛
• Easily available and decently priced. Can be got for less online too.
• I own both these shades since 7-8 months but there is no sign of any drying up. Actually my old lakme nail paints stayed fresh for 2 years easily. :haanji:
Cons in the 2 shades: Well, I didn’t find any. 😛
Ratings: 4.5/5 for both
Recommend/Repurchase: Yes but in different shades though as I like experimenting with new shades. Those all who are looking for a chip resistant and minimum fading nail paints in a variety of shades can check these out.
These two shades would easily suit the office goers and those who are a bit lazy in changing their nail paints frequently as these stay put nicely for 5 and more days. So enjoy lovely nail enamels for a week without worrying. :whistle:
Also Read :
Lakme True Wear NailColor D416-Manish Malhotra Review
Avon Matte Nail Paint Grey Cement NOTD
Lip Conditioner Siren Review, Swatch, FOTD
Lip Love Lipstick Shades, Photos
Lakme Fairness Sunscreen Sun Expert Range Photos, Info
Aquashine Lip Colour
Streetwear NailPaint Remover
Revlon Metallic Nail Paint Photos