So here comes the Nail paints of Lakme Night fever Collection by Suneet Verma.
Inspired by rich, deep colors tinted with the black of the night. Midnight blues and sangria reds. Add a touch of night fever to your glam lock.
M.R.P. : Rs.90/-
Available in 6 shades Following are the 4 shades that were sent to me- 041, 042. 241, 242
- All the colours have glossy finish. The glossy finish stays for 3-4 days and then it tends to dull down.
- Atleast for good 5 days, the nail paints didn’t chip on my nails. I wear 2 coats of nail paint.
- 3 shades shown below are from the cremes range and one from metallic. I feel that metallic shows up better than the creames.
- The creme shades – 042, 041 and 242, you HAVE to apply 2 coats because the consistency is pretty thin and they might look semi transparent with just one coat.
- They don’t streak . Happy! 🙂
- The consistency is thin so it’s easier to apply the colour and work with the paints.
- The price is good.
Except that these nail paints smell supremely alcoholic, I think they are pretty good. 🙂
Lakme True Wear Nail Colour Metallic 241: This is a silvery mauvish colour. One of my favourite among the four.
Lakme True Wear Nail Colour Creme 242- It’s a deep purple colour.
Lakme True Wear Nail Colour Cremes 041 : It’s a deep midnight blue colour. I wasn’t too impressed with how it showed on nails. But if you don’t have any blues in your collection and you are looking for an inexpensive alternative, this might be a good pick.
Overall Rating : :-* :-*:-* + 0.5
Which shade did you like this most from the Lakme Night Fever Nail Paint collection?