Product Description from Lancome Website:
With one sweep this gloss delivers creamy color, intense hydration and elegant shine. Its innovative formula features the most powerful anti-aging ingredient from Lancôme research (Pro-Xylane™ Concentrated) in its most potent form, to help boost hydration from within the skin. Lips are instantly moisturized and remain comfortable for up to 10 hours.
- Drenches lips in rich, creamy color and intense shine.
- Helps boost hydration from within the skin, so lips stay moist and comfortable for up to 10 hours.
- Gives lips a fuller, more voluptuous appearance instantly.
• Pro-Xylane™ Concentrated: the highest amount of Pro-Xylane™, the molecule that boosts hydration within the skin, to ever have been used in a lip product.
• Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerin: hydrates lips by pulling water from the environment and by forming an invisible film that prevents water from evaporating. Lips are instantly moisturized
• Shine-boosting and Light-diffusing Pearls – increase color intensity and the appearance of volume .
$29.50 for 6 g.
12 shades are featured on the US website.
This crème gloss comes in a long, squarish glass container with a black plastic cap and is packaged in a silver colour cardboard box with black printing and the signature Lancome rose design embossed on the front. It comes with a unique-shaped sponge-tip applicator.
It’s bright reddish-pink and has very tiny frost particles that are not visible on application.
Has a crème texture and shiny finish.
Coverage and Pigmentation:
It applies sheer at first and coverage can be built up with two or three layers.
Stays on the lips for about 3 hours and fades leaving the lips slightly stained.
Does not have any fragrance.
Lancome products are available in India, though not in all cities.
My Experience with Lancome L’absolu Crème De Brilliance Cream Sheen No. 365:
Even though I am more of a lipstick person, I also love the “shininess” and “eye-catching-ness” of lip glosses and prefer creamy glosses to the sheer ones because they do give more coverage. This cream sheen gloss is almost like a liquid lipstick, though it applies sheer at first and the intensity can be built up by applying it in two or three layers. It feels rich, smooth, creamy and comfortable on the lips and lips do feel hydrated. I feel it would look even better if a matching lip liner is applied first, even though this cream sheen doesn’t feather or bleed.
It would also look awesome if applied over a pink or red lipstick to add extra colour and shine. I also feel that it gives a visual plumping effect on lips without the usual cooling, minty sensation that other lip-plumping products give.
Pros of Lancome L’absolu Crème De Brilliance Cream Sheen No. 365:
- The shade is very appealing and not overtly bright.
- Feels lightweight on the lips.
- Gives a plumping effect.
- Lips feel hydrated and smooth.
- Rich, smooth and creamy texture.
- Doesn’t feather or bleed.
- Has an unique sponge-tip applicator that picks up a good amount of the product.
Cons of Lancome L’absolu Crème De Brilliance Cream Sheen No. 365:
- To be absolutely honest, I can’t really think of any cons for this product.
5 on 5.
Final Word on Lancome L’absolu Crème De Brilliance Cream Sheen No. 365:
In my opinion, Lancome products never fail to satisfy the consumer and this cream sheen is no exception. In case, you decide to buy this, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed as you will get a good plumping effect, hydrated lips and super-shiny-looking gloss with the feel of a liquid lipstick.
Lancome L’Absolu Nu Lipstick 107 Review, Swatch, FOTD
Lancome L’Absolu Creme De Brillance
Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Brun Legende
Lancome Le Rouge Absolu Bordeaux Lipstick
Lacto Calamine Moisturizing Face Wash Creme
Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow – Copper Coast
YSL Touche Brilliance Sparkling Touch for Lips Magic Copper, Red
Estee Lauder High Gloss Ultra Brilliance Lip Gloss- Jewel
L’oreal Glam Shine Gloss Brilliance Immortal Pearl
Faces Cosmetics Eye Kit – Brights Brilliance Photos