WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I am back now with a shimmering blue colored eyeshadow from Lancome Color Design Infinite 24H Crease-Free Luminous Eye Shadow range. I am not much into colored eye palettes, and the advantage of such single colored pots is that we pick them up only if we see ourselves using them. I like the ones that belong to the intense color family like teal blues and greens and of course all of us would love the browns for the smokey eyes looks that we want to sport. This particular range from Lancome has 15 beautiful shades that you can choose from!
Vibrant color. 24 hours. Crease-free.
A revolution in eye shadow. Now, a unique creamy-powder texture creates effortlessly luminous, lasting looks. Purity of color meets exceptional long wear, for infinite intensity.
24 hours of crease-free wear
Luminous color that does not fade
Instant, effortless application
Blendable, buildable eye color coverage
Creamy-powder texture that melts into skin
High level of pearl and pigment for instant luminosity
Extreme color purity for high-impact makeup result
USD 25 for 0. 12 oz (3.5 g)
My Experience with Lancome Magnetic Teal Color Design Infinite 24H Crease-Free Luminous Eye Shadow:
This range from Lancome is for eye shadow lovers who love a sparkly effect. This particular shade from Lancome color design was a heart winner for me as I am a lover of metallic colors. I also am open to exploring and experimenting makeup and that is how this became a part of my beauty kit. The teal blues and greens are safe picks when you want a color apart from black, but that offers intensity.
The packaging is something that I fell for! It is adorable and cute in every sense. The eyeshadow comes in a silvered colored box with the name and number printed on the box. Inside the box, is the eyeshadow that comes in small thick glass pot with a black plastic small lid that is seated well and secures the product. This is fitted with a black colored plastic cap with Lancome’s signature rose inscribed on it.
I loved the color as it is unique and not a regular blue, but the product disappointed me in terms of blending. Building up the product is not a problem. With the primer potion on, it just sits in instantly and the shimmery powder would not come out. As much the lasting power is high, it is tough to remove unless a makeup remover or oil is used as it almost lasts until night. There would at least layers of shimmery blues on your crease and no, we do not want that! The eyeshadow is pretty much waterproof.
Pros of Lancome Magnetic Teal Color Design Infinite 24H Crease-Free Luminous Eye Shadow:
• Ultra cute, secure packaging
• Color – bountiful teal blue that can be built up for more color
• Texture – a soft lustrous shimmer powder with sparkles
• Easy to use
• No spillage from the pot
• Travel friendly
• High lasting power – almost until night
Cons of Lancome Magnetic Teal Color Design Infinite 24H Crease-Free Luminous Eye Shadow:
• Expensive for a single colored eyeshadow
• Does not blend easily
• Does not get built up easily
• The more you try building up the product, the more it creases eventually in a span of an hour
• Can be tricky to work on oily lids or without primer
• Absence of a brush or a sponge applicator with the pot
• Falls out when you apply the product with your fingers
• Not easy to remove
• Can be messy until you get hang of it
• Eyeshadow can be fully removed only with a makeup remover or oil
• Not an apt product for the beauties who do not prefer shimmers or sparkles on the eyes
• Availability in India
Would I Repurchase/Recommend Lancome Magnetic Teal Color Design Infinite 24H Crease-Free Luminous Eye Shadow?
No, I would definitely not buy the same shade again since it is not a regular daily wear shade and it would take ages to run out of the product. From the same range, I look forward to buy ‘Extreme Espresso’ which does not have glitters. I highly recommend Magnetic Teal if you are certain that you can pull off this luminous, lightning, electric blue effect on your eyes.
Let the magnetic effect of the eyes talk. When the black beautiful evening skies await you with a date night on your platter, let the eyes battle with beauty and sparkle with confidence like the star studded sky.
• Magnetic Teal is more of an evening color. Also, suitable for the winters and monsoons
• In case of fallout after the makeup or during, dust it off using dry tissues, a blush brush or a sponge to wipe it off
• The best way to use the eye shadow until you get the hang of it would be to take little bit of the product with your hand and slowly build it up and for a neat finish.
• To cover the corners and crease, use an eyeshadow brush
• For a single stroke of the eyeshadow above and below the eyes, use a sponge applicator
• Also, ensure you do not take too much product on the brush. In that case, blow excess of the product and then apply
• Avoid oily makeup with it
• The best way to store it is to keep the small lift up black lid in place to avoid the product from drying or clumping with time
Create Your Look
• For a soft or an intense neutral look, the three best eyeshadow base colors to pair it up with – Brown (Like Espresso Brown), Grey and Black
• To obtain a gorgeous colored coded chic look, use frosty pink colored lipstick or a lip crayon along with a high shine candy pink gloss
• To obtain a subtle laid back look, a nude colored lipstick preferably a matte finish would do the trick
Lancome Maquiriche Eyeshadow Quad
Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow
Lancome Color Design Tailored Matte Eye Shadow
Lancôme Ombre Absolue Eye-Shadow Quad- Divine Hold
How To Make Empty Magnetic Makeup Palette – DIY
Colorbar Just Smoky Kajal in Just Teal 004
Lancome Color Design Lipstick – Ooh La La
Maybelline Super Stay 14hr Lipstick – Infinite Iris
Playboy VIP For Her 24h Hydrating Body Lotion
How to Keep Lips Wrinkle-Free
Lakme 9 to 5 Crease-less Lip Balm – Ginger Suit
Neutrogena Crease Proof Eye Shadow – Perfect Pink