Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Brightening Compact
Price : Rs 3200/- (includes the outer case, the refill compact and the sponge)
I think this product is sold only in Asian countries. Here is the translated version of claim from Lancome Japan website. Please bear with English. 😛
Claims : Reproduce the aura of being shot from inside the skin whitening with new optical technology. With unprecedented granularity, uneven coverage is also firmly pores, Pitari and adhesion, followed much you care about transparency in all seasons sebum sweat. In SPF35PA + + +, while preventing sunburn freckles stains, mineral friendly, give much smoother. (With sponge) refill product is. Case is sold separately.
This is a compact foundation based on the similar technology as the Teint Miracle Liquid foundation. And this one of for combination / oily skin beauties.
My Experience :
- Gives very good coverage- medium to buildable. It is one of the highest coverage compact I have come across. And the best thing is that it does not look cakey. It pretty much covers up the minor imperfections on skin.
- It gives a super matte finish. Infact, it does not add any shine to the face through out the day.
- The texture is very smooth and fine.
- Does not feel heavy on skin.
- It does reduce the appearance of pores if you apply it using a sponge. There is a sponge that comes with the case. It is a little less smooth on one side for applying the foundation and the other super smooth side is to blend it all away. It works. I personally buy the disposable sponges as well so I use those and those also work fine. You can also use a powder brush to apply it but that ways you don’t not give as much coverage.
- It keeps your face looking fresh all day long. I barely feel the need to do any kind of touchups during the day.
- The case is pretty. I like the separate compartments for the sponge and the product. The mirror is fantabulous. The
- It does not oxidize.
- You can repurchase the refill pack at lesser price once you get over with the product.
- Has very high SPF.
- Is fragrance free.
- Never broke me out.
Honestly, there was no flaw I could find in this compact except that I personally don’t prefer such high matte finishes for my skin. For my dry skin, I did find it a little drying. For oily skin girls , this could pretty much be a miracle compact. I may use it in summers but for winters, this does safely at the back side of my drawer.
Less smooth side of sponge :
Super smooth side of the sponge.
I would not recommend it to dry skin girls and would highly recommend it to oily skin beauties.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 4.5/5
Have you used Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Brightening Compact ? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Lancome India Launches French Coquettes Collection Fall 2010
Lancome Liner Design Review, Photos, Swatches
Lancome Miracle Perfume
Lancome Teint Idole Silky Mat Sneak Peek
Lancome Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner Brun & Silver Review, Photos, Swatches
Lancome L’Absolu Creme De Brillance
Lancome Teint Idole Silky Mat
Lancome Lip Gloss- La Laque Fever Spot Pink Review, Swatches
My Experience at The Lancome Boutique Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
Lancome ColorFever Lipstick Wicked Brown Review, Photos, Swatches
Lancome Juicy Tubes Moulin Rose Review, Swatch
Lancome Hypnose Precious Cells Mascara
Lancome Oscillation Power Foundation
Lancôme Ombre Absolue Eye-Shadow Quad- Divine Hold
Lancome Ombre Absolue Palette Intemporel Smoky
Bourjois So Delicate Lip Cream Rose Veloute
Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Saffron & Neem
Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture – Facial Moisturizer with UVA/UVB Sun protection
Avon Clearskin Oil Free Balancing Lotion
Guide to an Oil Free Skin- Get Rid of Oily Skin
Rimmel London Powder Blush in Pink Rose 004
Clinique Soft-Pressed Powder Blush Compact Kit
MAC Venomous Villains Beauty Powder, Blush
Illamasqua Powder Blusher Morale
Lancome Blush Subtil Delicate Oil Free Powder Blush Review
Lakme Radiance Compact Review
Colorbar Triple Act Compact Review