Lancome Ombre Absolue Palette Intemporel Smoky Review
Radiant Smoothing Eye Shadow Palette-Divine Hold
- Experience the all new Ombre Absolue Palette
- The Velvet™ texture glides on the eye lids creating a luminous effect.
- It is a unique combination of very fine powder and light charge for longer and flawless hold.
- Available with 3 different applicators to achieve accurate results, Ombre
- Absolue gives a very radiant effect.
What I love about Lancome Ombre Absolue Palette:
Actually everything but I’ll still explain. 😛
- Packaging: Sexy black Packaging. And the palette is not very big also. You can just toss it in your bag and carry it around.
- The mirror: A *big* mirror is fitted in the palette. It’s useful and removes the need for an extra mirror to do your makeup.
- The sponge applicators : All three eye shadow applicators are useful and soft but my favorite is the thinnest one. It applies shadows on the lower lash line extremely well.
- The Staying Power: They stay fresh for hours and hours. No creasing at all.
- The Texture: They look so rich and vibrant on eyes. Especially these shades have a very silver metallic feel. *my hubby was going ga -ga over my eyes whenever I wear this quad. :P*
- The Bendability: The shades just flow into each other. You really don’t need to have special skills to do eye makeup with this eyeshadow quad. It’s easier to work with.
- No fall out during application.
- It’s a complete smokey eye quad: The white and light gray have a silky texture, the dark gray has very fine silver shimmer and the black is a delicious matte black. The white highlighter is so fine that you can use it every single day to highlight your brows.
- G-10 Intemporel Smokey
- F -10 Murmures du Desert
- A -10 Rose du Bonhuer
- B-10 Parures d’Etoiles
- C-10 Renaissance Printaniere
- A-40 Chant de Lavandes
- F-20 Chic
- G-20 D’Or et D’Exces
Have you used Lancome Eye Shadows before?
Note : The product shown in this entry was sent by PR for consideration.