Product Purchased By IMBB
Hello dear readers!
My skin is light-medium, warm undertone and NC-25. I have oily combination skin, live in extreme weather region and have dark/brown spots on cheeks. Finally, the long overdue product review is here. Today, I am reviewing IMBB sponsored Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick. A big thanks to IMBB for fulfilling my wish; I wanted to try this highly adored and raved product since ages. Let’s read on my views and my experience about Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick in shade 250 Bisque (W).
This oil-free, highly pigmented long wear makeup stick delivers buildable coverage with a natural-looking matte finish for ultra-versatile application: use as a foundation, for touch-ups, as a spot concealer, or to contour.
All day color wear. All day comfort. Oil-free, fragrance-free, transfer-resistant, smudge-resistant. Non-comedogenic. Tested under dermatological conditions. For all skin types, suitable for sensitive skin. Broad Spectrum SPF 21 Sunscreen. Its 20 shades were developed based on real skin tones so that everyone can find the perfect match.How to Use:
– Step 1: Prep your foundation with La Base Pro Pore Eraser or Visionnaire 1-Minute Blur for an ultra-smooth, longer-wearing result.
– Step 2: Apply Teint Idole Makeup Stick with a brush, makeup sponge, your fingers, or directly onto the skin, depending on your preferred method of application.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients:
Octinoxate 2.0 %, Titanium Dioxide 1.94%
My Experience with Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick:
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick comes in a silver card box with all details and labels imprinted in black. It houses a cylindrical, black casing foundation stick, labelled with golden imprints. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick is light to carry around and the cover shuts tight to make it a portable foundation. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick is an oil-free, fragrance free foundation with SPF 21. When applied, it feels creamy and slightly moist but dries to a powder and natural matte finish in a couple of minutes.
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick is creamy but light weight and non-greasy/non-sticky foundation stick. The formula is moisturising and easily blendable (even with fingers). You can attain a natural, air-brushed look with any tool; even blending with fingers can achieve desired results. It is a matte finish foundation, but natural matte not a flat face matte at all. The coverage is buildable from sheer to medium, and can be carried further to full coverage with second layer of foundation.
The creamy and light weight formula allows the second layer blending and settles without looking cakey. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick doesn’t oxidise or crease over the long wearing hours. However, my t-zone needs some oil blotting in warm weather after 6 hours. It doesn’t clog pores or cause breakouts.
Now talking about the shade, I picked up the lightest shade for warm undertones which is 250 Bisque W. The range of 20 shades is divided into warm, cool and neutral undertones and represented by W, C and N respectively along with shade numbers. When going for a sheer, no makeup look, I just dab the stick on my face in dots and blend with fingers but the sheer coverage doesn’t provide me any coverage for blemishes. The pigmentation is adorable; one swipe gives medium coverage and completely covers light blemishes and redness. You can achieve a flawless and even skin tone with one swipe blended with fingers. But scars and dark spots will require a concealer with medium coverage. It is effortless to achieve a full coverage with Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick but applying it a bit heavily or adding one more layer, but preferably blend with a tool to have a natural and non-cakey look. With full coverage, concealer isn’t required for even darkest spots on my face.
I have worn it for 11 hours; after 8 hours I could see visible signs of foundation wearing off (I wore without primer). The claims of long wearing stand true and can be improved with a primer underneath. I am completely in love with the product. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick SPF 21 was introduced in spring 2016 and with its mineral and oil free formula, I think this is a breakthrough stick foundation for every skin type.
Summing it up in pros and cons:
Pros of Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick:
• Best for oily and combination skin types. Dry skin beauties need moisturiser underneath.
• Resists shine for 6 hours approximately.
• Very light weight on skin with SPF 21 to add to your usual sun screen.
• An array of 20 shades (but they mostly incorporate cool undertones)
• Effortlessly blendable, super easy to use and portable foundation.
• SPF 21, but doesn’t reflect much of white cast in photographs.
• Buildable coverage from sheer to medium and from medium to full with one more layer of creamy foundation without looking cakey.
• Natural and matte finish; gives air brushed look with any good foundation blending tool.
• Creamy and moisturising formula.
• Suitable for even sensitive skin without clogging pores.
• Doesn’t oxidise or crease even after hours and hours of application.
• Oil free formula supports oily skins and moisturising for dry skins.
• Doesn’t transfer on cloths/cell phones.
• Long wearing claims are justified and true (up to 8 hours with full coverage).
Cons of Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick:
• The shade range doesn’t accommodate warm skin tones properly. Even the warm range shades carry a tinge of pink undertones, which looks slightly ashy if the shade is not a perfect match for you. So the only con is if you can find your shade and undertone in Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick.
• Expensive for 9 grams!
IMBB Rating: 4.75/5
Will I Recommendation/Repurchase of Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick:
It’s a Holy Grail; yes, I recommend it. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick is one of Holy Grails for those looking for all in one everyday-festive foundation. It suits every skin types, is buildable from medium to full coverage and looks natural. I will repurchase once I finish this stick.
Lancome Vintage Rose Color Design Sensational Effects Lipcolor
Tom Ford Traceless Stick Foundation
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation
Lancôme #352 Wonder Melon Juicy Shaker Pigment Infused Bi-Phased Lip Oil
Becca Sheer Stick Foundation SPF 30+
Lotus Herbals Stick Foundation
Fresh Sugar Tulip Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!