I missed you all, I was busy in making projects, case study reports, assignments etc all related to college study,
Study is feel like burden sometimes, anyways so I’m here finally writing a review for you all. Today I’m going to review a nail color from the brand Lancome Vernis In Love Fade Resistant Gloss Shine in “Madame Tulipe” (179M) and I’m currently loving it.
Inspired by the new trendy Rouge In Love lip collection, Vernis in Love is a high potency nail laquer perfectly themed to compliment every woman’s mood and style. With ultimate brillance, intense color, and a mistake-free application, your nails will love the lasting shine and pop of color that stays put for days.
Categorized in 3 moods:
• Jolis Matins: Fresh shades for daytime wear. Jolis Matins shades are identified with the letter M in the shade number.
• Boudoir Time: Pop shades for cocktail hour. Boudoir Time shades are identified with the letter B in the shade number.
• Tonight is My Night: Intense shades for magical nights. Tonight is My Night shades are identified with the letter N in the shade number.
• Multi-Polymers Complex provides a film that protects color and keeps nails perfectly polished
• White Mica Lamellas reflect natural light for a high shine finish
• The grooved stem allows the polish to flow directly to the center, while the elongated, round base distributes uniform color in a single stroke.
Rs 800 for 6ml
My Experience with Lancome Vernis In Love Fade Resistant Gloss Shine-Madame Tulipe:
This is my first nail polish from the brand Lancome, it comes in a pretty small glass packaging, I especially like the brush it covers almost full nail in one swipe. The color is deep warm red with a gloss finish. To me, red is a comfortable shade to wear anywhere, anytime, any occasion. The consistency is fluid, neither too thick nor too thin, it blends amazingly without bubbling. It lasts for almost two weeks on my nails without a hint of tip wear. This shade is perfect for winters. This nail polish doesn’t leave yellowish cast on nails after removing.
Overall, I love this product and you can apply it in hurry too as it takes only 1 minute to settle down completely. The only drawback I found is the quantity as compare to the price.
Pros of Lancome Vernis In Love Fade Resistant Gloss Shine-Madame Tulipe:
• Error-free finish.
• Easy application.
• Last for almost two weeks.
• Shade is timeless.
• Amazingly polished nails.
• Glossy shine finish.
Cons of Lancome Vernis In Love Fade Resistant Gloss Shine-Madame Tulipe:
• Quantity is quite less as compared to the price.
Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Lipstick – Shade #354
Lancome L´absolu Nu – 304 Rose Dentelle Lipstick
Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation
Lancome Bi Facil Eye Makeup Remover
Lancome Hypnose Custom Volume Mascara Waterproof
Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Brightening Compact
Lancome Blush Subtil Brun Roche 08 Review, Swatch, LOTD
Lancome L’absolu Creme De Brilliance Cream Sheen No. 365
Lancome L’Absolu Nu Lipstick 107 Review, Swatch, FOTD
Lancome L’Absolu Creme De Brillance
Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Brun Legende
Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick Desert Rose
Lotus Herbals Pure Colors Lipstick: Red Rose
Lakme Absolute Matte Lip Color 47 Classic Rose
Streetwear Rich Matte Lipstick: French Rose