Lass Naturals Rose and Honey Soap-Free Face Wash
This 100% soap free and mild foaming face wash nourishes & hydrates your skin, keeps the skin supple & soft, balances your skin pH and leaves a younger & radiant looking skin. Because its soap-free, Lass Rose & Honey Face Wash is gentle, non-drying, and non-irritating. It quickly and effectively whisks away traces of the day.
• Rose & Honey Face Wash (Soap Free) gently removes the impurities leaving it soft & clean.
• The essential oil in it adds natural radiance to the face.
• Gentle enough for daily use, Rose & Honey Face Wash contains a unique blend of herbal extracts that activate the skin to clean itself and also balances your skin pH.
• Authentic Ayurveda.
• Natural Product.
• No Animal Testing.
• Affordable priced and honestly marketed.
• SLES,PARABEN & PHTHALATES FREE.
• A soap free herbal formulation that gently cleanses your face and remove excess oil.
• Honey which has natural deep cleansing properties removes dirt naturally while Rose cools, moisturizes and sooth the skin.
INR 135 (about which I found on their website. I got the face wash+some soaps gift pack from Craftsvilla which was around Rs.395) for 150 gm/5.2oz.
Plantapon SF*, Rose Petal Ext. & Rose Water (Rosa Damascena), Dehyton KT*, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), Vegetable Glycerin, Lamesoft PO 65*, Forest Honey, Primerose Flower Ext. (Oenothera Biennis), Citric Acid, Natural Vitamin-E (Tocopherol), Genapol LT, Sage Oil (Salvia Officinalis), Potassium Sorbate.
The face wash comes in a basic, simple, plastic, pink-coloured tube with a flip cap.
My Verdict on Lass Naturals Rose and Honey Soap-Free Face Wash:
I came across this brand some time back, they had put up a stall in Bridal Asia Exhibition. I got a few soaps from then. I also saw this brand in Mumbai at one mall. Around 2 months back, I saw this brand at Craftsvilla, so I thought why not try something else.
While I was writing this review and looking for more information about this brand, I saw they have do have a proper website with complete information about all their products. I was happy to see that it was not just another Indian brand manufacturing “all natural products” with no whereabouts at all.
Coming to the face wash. It’s a clear gel-type formula. Now this has really beautiful fragrance of roses, the kind of fragrance which comes from fresh home-grown roses (desi gulab) and does feel very natural, mild and not strong. If you like rose fragrance, you would love this.
I take a coin-sized amount and lather it up. The face wash lathers lightly. Post washing it off, I feel a clean, soft face. I do not get a stretchy feel too. It removes oil, dirt well but does not work on removing makeup.. It is basically a very mild face wash and does not feel too high on chemicals and even the product claims that it is soap free and has no parabens/sulphates.
If you have dry, normal, or even combination skin with no skin issues, you can give this a try. If you have problematic skin, this wont be of much help to you.
Overall, a decent face wash, but, I cannot comment whether it will improve your skin in the long run/with continued usage.
I don’t think I will be buying it again, but that’s just because I don’t stick to one particular brand/product and there are so many new brands around for me to try 😀
Now, I can’t compare it with my forest essentials face wash, which is hands down the best face wash in the category of natural/ayurvedic skin care line, but for the price, it is definitely good.
Pros of Lass Naturals Rose and Honey Soap-Free Face Wash:
- Very refreshing fragrance of roses.
- Contains no parabens, SLES, or phthalates.
- Lathers up lightly and does not leave the face with a stretchy feel post washing.
- Suits my combination (slightly dry as of now), sensitive skin.
- Removes oil, dirt.
- Mild formula, does not feel very high on chemicals.
- Fairly priced for the quantity, one tube lasted me 1 month plus.
- Decent packaging.
- No animal testing.
Cons of Lass Naturals Rose and Honey Soap-Free Face Wash:
- Does not remove makeup.
- If you have acne prone/problematic skin, you may not find it beneficial for your skin.
- Availability is an issue; I have seen this brand at some select places only.
3 on 5 :-* :-* :-*
Health & Beauty Benefits of Rose Oil
Oriflame Wild Rose and Cotton Protecting Shampoo
Fabindia Rose Fragrant and Gentle Bathing Bar
Yardley London English Rose Refreshing Deodorant Body Spray
Oriflame Milk Honey Gold Moisturising Shower Cream
Biotique Honey Cream Soap Free Body Cleanser
Biotique Honey Gel Lightening Foaming Cleanser
Natural Homemade Face Pack : Honey & Oats (With Photos)
Pears Shower Gel -Soap Free
Himalaya Neem Face Wash vs Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Wash
Ayur Tea Tree Face Wash for Acne-Prone & Oily Skin
Dove Deep Pure Face Wash Pore Care
Garnier Pure Exfoliating Face Wash
Lakme Fruit Blast Facewash Strawberry Review, Photos
Saslic and Saslic DS Face Wash
Shahnaz Forever Neem Face Wash
Amway Attitude Face Wash, Toner and Sunscreen
Aroma Magic Grape Fruit Face Wash
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!