I am excited to finally be doing a review on this body mist, Evergreen. I picked up this variant from Layer’r Wottagirl Classic Collection as curiosity got the better of me. This body mist seemed to be nothing extraordinary, purely classic; but not disappointing either. Read to know more!
INR 225 for 135 ml
My Experience with Layer’r Wottagirl Classic Collection Evergreen Fragrant Body Splash:
In my opinion, the agenda behind the Classic Collection from Wottagirl was maybe to deliver a body mist that has strictly a predominant fragrance to it; either strictly floral or more on the floral and blended with fruity, oriental or woody notes. To present these just the way they are, without complicating it and without much experimentation was thoughtful! If you need either one of the notes and to a maximum a soft blend of two notes, you got this ‘Classic Collection’. So is the idea behind the packaging, the silver colored floral pattern on the bottle. The ‘Classic Collection’ comes in a single colored bottle with different colors for different variants where there is no room for chaos or confusion. I would say, job well done!
‘Evergreen’ comes in a plastic, green colored bottle with a green colored cap and the fragrance is very nostalgic. It feels like being in a bridal green room filled with jasmine and so is the scented atmosphere. It can bring back those rare, happy, joyful smiles that jasmines can bring on your face when it is the season of the flowers. Such is the impact of ‘Evergreen’!
It is a clear winner for jasmine lovers, and honestly even I am beginning to embrace it. You tend to feel happy around the festive feel around the lingering fragrance. It can bring back flooded wedding memories and it makes you want to dust old wedding albums. There is nothing like cherishing a good old happy evergreen memory. The name, color and the fragrance beautifully fit. To my surprise, it makes my mom happier than me.
Pros of Layer’r Wottagirl Classic Collection Evergreen Fragrant Body Splash:
• Single colored packaging – neat, not too heavy , similar to B&BW and travel friendly
• Although I love the packaging of the regular variants compared to the Classic Collection , the single color makes it easy to pick
• The predominant floral fragrance notes from this collection are suitable for floral lovers
• Scent – subtle, soft and does not disturb sensitive noses
Cons of Layer’r Wottagirl Classic Collection Evergreen Fragrant Body Splash:
• Low staying power; needs re-application every 3-4 hours
• Fragrance notes are not specified; if not for a detailed specification of the top, mid and base notes, maybe a gist of it would do
Would I Repurchase/Recommend Layer’r Wottagirl Classic Collection Evergreen Fragrant Body Splash?
No, I would not repurchase it. As much as I love and appreciate the jasmine family in form of a flower, I am not a fan of a perfumed product containing them, more as a predominant note. If you can appreciate it, I recommend ‘Evergreen’ for it cannot let you down.
Irrespective of the season, cherish the traditional scent of the jasmine flowers with this garland in the form of a mist, ‘Evergreen’ from Layer’r Wottagirl Classic Collection and it is sure to sweep you off the ground.
• Do not get it mixed up with Fantasy from the Classic Collection
• This body mist can be an apt gift for jasmine lovers
• More of a morning mist and a day wear and apt for weddings specially for a “muhurtham”
• Pair it up with a white floral based perfume, like Chloe, Estee lauder (Pure White Linen)
Layer’r Wottagirl Classic Collection Blossom Fragrant Body Splash
Layer’r Wottagirl Crimson Chic Body Splash
Layer’r Wottagirl Secret Crush Body Splash
Layer’r Wottagirl Mystic Island Body Splash
Layer’r Wottagirl Vanilla Twist Body Splash
Evergreen Icons of Fashion
Jordana Eyeliner – Evergreen and Turquoise
11 Fab ways to follow the Lace Fashion Trend
Nike Up or Down Body Splash for Woman
Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton Fragrance Mist